+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 390 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 3898

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually forex is a business where today you must win your trade and tomorrow you might not win and day after tomorrow again you win or not.this is totally a uncertain business and no one knows its future anymore.this is the forex actual history.so do not think that you will be winner all the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spokenboy is an unknown quantity at this point spokenboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes in forex within second you loss your mony and earn profit with trading.for better trading you earn minimum profit and book otherwise you have a enough chance of loss second time.you trade carefuly then you earn hugh profit from forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanam somro is an unknown quantity at this point sanam somro's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is not a round of cash, this is cash trading business. results you can, profit or loss hinges on your capability to examine costs. provided that you have a system or framework that is superb, you can produce profit each day

Senior Member tulidas85 is an unknown quantity at this point tulidas85's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we live how to dealings in the forex mart then for trusty it not the strategy of win and amount. But for this one should have real fresh mindset and be dedicated to the trading enterprise itself so that they can attain close gains.

Senior Member jadpcd is an unknown quantity at this point jadpcd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed my spouse and i 100% concur with you that is you can get income right now to get burning down the road since when you can complete industry so that you do not recognize the vertical of industry then it rely on good luck. Good fortune is essential aspect on this area.

Banned amina is an unknown quantity at this point amina's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that forex is a game actually i think that forex is a real and best online business in the world in which we can earn more money with forex so i m very happy with forex because it solves my all problems and gives me a happy life with forex and can take many benefits with forex.. thank u

Senior Member sonijuyi is an unknown quantity at this point sonijuyi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nkem View Post
    win today, lose tomorrow game.
    that is what often happened to me. that's why now i always whitdrawal the profit. i'm afraid if i let it in my account, it will come the lose or even margin call. so, i suggest you to do the same thing to avoid the margin call and make you lose all you have

Senior Member dadananana is an unknown quantity at this point dadananana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvi View Post
    If we know how to trade in the forex market then for sure it not the game of win and loss. But for this one should have very strong mindset and be dedicated to the trading business itself so that they can achieve good gains.
    i do not like high risk in this business, sometimes trading high lot size brings us high profits but this also can easily lead to greed and impatience, greed is bad in this business and can only be stopped using good money management

Banned gramon is an unknown quantity at this point gramon's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we know how to trade in the forex market then for sure it not the game of win and loss. But for this one should have very strong mindset and be dedicated to the trading business itself so that they can achieve good gains.
    Previous time when i was new in here,that time i took heavy risk in my real trade but finally i lost all money from here.Actually i like risk that's why i am in this business.Now i am not interested to take high risk because i don't wanna back my past.So right now i am doing very safe trade.

Senior Member mayano is an unknown quantity at this point mayano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to say frankly that, when I come in forex trading, My dream was to be a millionaire within two years !! Now I know the truth. It is the business of discipline, controlling emotion etc. Now my dream is to become a expert and professional trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 377 of 390 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)