+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, forex trading is not a game, it can be a business related to currencies in some of the preferred components of the world or high-priced currencies that we have a tendency to trade. That is why we have a tendency to only learn all about trading this currency so that we can achieve forex and losses and profits are the expected results on the forex market and there is no third. So if we lose our money it's not the cause of forex but it's because of ourselves. Generally happens to those who do not have good knowledge or experience in this market, so if you study hard you can become a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes certainly my dear, actually I also do I believe that success will come only to those traders who are having the courage as well as the determination to succeed. Also they have to keep in mind that the Forex market will take some time before they are able to make any deals that will give them good profits my dear har game ki tarah hi fotrex market main bhi win yeh lose to hotai hain lekin humhe yeh jarur remember rakhna chahiye ki agar aj hum har bhi jaye tab bhi kal win kar sakte hain..iss liye agar app har jaye tab ek new hosla k sath trading karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’ like to believe that it's not about loss , as my account have many lost trades than green ones but at the end i made more money than what i have lost , it depends on how much money you lost not how many trades you lost and yes forex is double edged game. loss har business ka hisa hay aur jab tak loss na ho pata nahin chalta kay ye business hay Forex mein kabhi loss aur profit to chalta rehta hay so humain active ho kar trading karni chahiye aur lalach nahin karni chahiye jitna bhe profit ho ya jitna bhe loss ho humain agree he rehna chahiye apni lagai howi trading se

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally do not believe forex is a game of win today and lose tomorrow , you should understand the market and you should accept the loss and always try to cut it early , a lot of traders leave the loss open until they lose a huge amount or they get a margin call , this is not the correct way to succeed in this business. I'm sure forex trading isn't an activity or poker. you possibly can make a new benefit every single day constantly. regarding that you must get know-how in addition to practical knowledge, to be able to make steady gains. while using know-how in addition to self-discipline, you may be much more best throughout trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    misfortune has come and go. in forex business it was in reality evident we just procure and misfortune money in seconds forex is a solid technique to immovably gain money during this business winning is brilliant we can ready to win immense earnings from forex advertise however just as face misfortune since it was a locale of every single business other then in forex showcase on the off chance that you have savvy information you'll ready to acquire shrewd livelihoods

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Han har trend ko follow kiya jasakta hai or har ek or krne ka sahi tareeka mojood hai sirf far itna hai k log usko samjhte nahi hai or trend k end hone par trade krne nikalte hain jo loss ki shakl main unke samne ata hai.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there too, you can be more optimal in trading. zero sum game where you win today and lose tomorrow because there is no retail trader who can prove that he is a trader who says that forex trading is I think forex trading is not a game or gambling. You can make a profit every day consistently. for the discipline of making a profit. in as much as I disagree with him or trust him, I want to know what we think about this. that you must have knowledge and experience, to produce consistent profits. and Yes my partner and I 100% recognize you that you can earn income today to burn tomorrow because when it is possible to do industry so you will not understand your relationship with the market because it is based on chance. Opportunities are a critical aspect in this particular field.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a good trader, you can gain and lose for those who don't learn it well. Maybe for some of them will think like that because this is a dynamic business and also they cannot make a good analysis for every moment, but for some of them who have enough knowledge and ability, they can generate good profits continuously and this is a very good situation, and there are these traders who claim that forex trading can be a zero total game wherever you win today and lose tomorrow because there is no retail trader who will prove that he made a profit. in the maximum amount because I don't trust him or trust him, I need to understand what we expect related to this.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the forex that you won today and lost tomorrow to the best work we see around and so we all know that the work we prove is doing the right trades and complete and good information that works well for the right traders we all know the good and the bad and the bad so we work hard for the same thing and trading foreign currencies seriously is not a dollar-related activity, this is small business dollar trading. the results you get, income or decline depends on the ability of people to analyze costs. if you have one good method or technique, you can generate income every day, without decreasing.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex this is today's true victory, losing the match tomorrow. because this is a business and i think losing and luck is part of the business so if you lose don't be emotional because i hope next time you will win in the fore3x business and then you will say forex is a profitable business. and it all depends on you how and when you invest your money if it's not the right time for business then don't do it ... it's a game of loss and profit if we handle it wisely and gain knowledge about it fully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 390 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)