+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Win today, Lose tomorrow game.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bht logon ke sath aisa hota hai ke phly to wo win krr lety hain phir unko loss ho jata hai orr ye bht aam bat hai lkin reason bhee dekhni chahiye start mn insan bhht ehtyaat se trade krta hai orr profit hota hai jesy hee profit hota hai insan over confident hota hai to loss ho jata ahi orr aik reason ye bhee hoti hai ke aggr trade loss mn chalti hai to close nhi krty stop loss nhi use krty to loss face krna prta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Super Forex is another victory for the advantage of income only if it is true, has produced fishing made Super for most of us, want to probably a decent wage from money market next to him at the same time, because out there, when a series of information that may be a decent wage. I do not agree with you is this. Forex is not for the game, but forex depends on the experience and practice and personal effort exerted for achieving your goal. Forex is not easy to achieve money through it but you need to plan strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree to this. We cannot control the outcome of our every trade. We may gain big time profit today, but tomorrow is just another day which you need to survive all the risks you might face. In order to avoid losses, we need to study and practice again and again. Review everything about forex trading and plan your strategies well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kades For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    properly with foreign exchange business it absolutely was correct that some of us earn together with loss profit seconds foreign exchange may be a sensible secret to build an income in this type of business creating is sensible all of us can capable to earn big earnings by forex market other then additionally subsume loss this is because appeared that ought to be an part of event.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to koplok For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-02-02)

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that forex is open market, when we put our order here means we open our investment to follow the forex market price, no one knows 100% what happen in the forex movements. Even we already used best indicator or strategy forex seem so difficult. The best way to trade forex is with minimum size that fit to our capital, because when something goes wrong all we have to do is just wait until the loss position become profit and then closed it. and off course dear if we get loss in forex trade so we get stress we become sad on the loss because we just plan to earn we do not make our mind of loss so dear loss make us sad but dear we are here to face risk so never mind loss will get recover to after some time.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no such thing as win todays & lose tomorrow , No sir , its not like that believe me you will win more days than you can rememeber if you have done your homeword regarding how to trade and followed certain way that u have faith in it , that way you will clearly see all coming together and start believeing in winning the most. if we win some day and lost some day then it's not a bad things in forex trading I think that the most challenging thing in trading is to learn discipline and to make trades so that our profit must be greater than our losses

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    That used to be me some time back, I used to win today and lose every last bit of it the next day and that used to irritate me in the most noticeably terrible manner conceivable, I sat myself down and rolled out certain improvements that changed a ton, contributed additional time and considering the market constantly to know precisely where I turn out badly, I discovered my missteps and once I changed that it has never been the equivalent again ever, presently everything I do is win am susceptible to losing.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex business it was actually true we simply earn and loss cash in seconds forex is a reliable method to firmly earn cash during this business earning things make me good trader in trading main na demo sa sekha hain demo account bohat acha account hain is sa forex main hum account i get all experience and skills for trading and forum provides me allot of expert ho sakte hain demo sa skhi hain learn main na forex ko is learn posting from demo account and from Forex forum also.in demo and bro forex trading is not so easy but i suggest you if you earn some profit then withdraw that profit immediately and start again trading in forex market for earning more profit and time by time when you earn profit then withdraw immediately then maybe you satisfied and wanna earn more money and you will stay away from lost.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to average For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    That used to be me a while ago, i used to win today and lose all of it the following day and that used to piss me off in the worst way possible, i sat myself down and made some changes that changed a lot, invested more time and studying the market all the time to know exactly where i go wrong, i found out my mistakes and once i changed that it has never been the same again ever, now all i do is win am allergic to losing.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think account residue of $1000 which would be $100 to $200 forex you can make a profit every day consistently be 20 to 30 pips per day,assembling around 2% to 5% a day.so my weekly point leave be 10% to 20% of for that you must have knowledge and experience, trading is not a game or gambling. and Faith-related deposit accounts $1000, which may eventually be $100 to $200 to replace the income abroad, you can do daily basis, regularly ends up to 20-30 points on a daily basis, I collected nearly 5 per cent on a daily basis. So my game every step of the way in a week to go and finally 10-20% is associated with the shmaltz, you must keep your understanding, as well as buy and sell dates, the name of the game or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 390 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)