+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 557 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 5568

Thread: Emotions are best for trading or not?

Senior Member m.asifali is an unknown quantity at this point m.asifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the my mind the emotions are not good for the trader because they make a person confuse and not done her work on the forex trading the emotion are make a trader loser.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kmmilon362 is an unknown quantity at this point kmmilon362's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no place to emotion in trade business.try to be practical in life.emotion make us greedy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arslanbhatte is an unknown quantity at this point arslanbhatte's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think emotions are not best for trading because i think may be emotions are the cause of our loss and this is bad for us so i think always do work with patience and earn huge profit and take many benefits with forex because this is good for us and we can spend a happy life with forex.

Banned larebtanweer is an unknown quantity at this point larebtanweer's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think bussiness me hmen apne emotions ko control kerne ki zarort hoti hai or forex me tu bht ziada kun k hm apne emotions ki bina pe bht nuqsan utha sakte hen or loss me ja sakte hen jis se hamari earning me farak asakta hai is liye forex trading me kamyabi k liye hamen mind se discision lena chahye .

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read Your question Emotions are best for trading or not?
    In my point of view, I think that i thing Emotions trading is very bad trading
    Best Regards

Banned Babar Shahzad is an unknown quantity at this point Babar Shahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Emotion trading main kam nahi aaty. emotion main traders bohat bari lot lagaty hain may be os se wo healthy profit be bna lain lekan after all at the end unhain aik bary loss ka samna karna parta he. jab humain trading main emotional entry pe profit hota he to hum mazeed joosh main aa jaty hain or pher aik bary nuksan ka samana karna parta he.hu main tools or strategies ke sath trading karain to wo humain faida mand sabit ho ga.lekan humain emotion trading nahi karni chaye

Senior Member DeadShot is an unknown quantity at this point DeadShot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's true that one has to control his or her emotions but I believe one should control the negative ones. There are positive emotions of working hard or obtaining a goal which I think is necessary because they motivate you to do better and work hard in forex.

Senior Member emasforex is an unknown quantity at this point emasforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its must be controlled Emotions are very denjours for every work.But trading is a very careful job, sometime a small mistake give a huge loss. So full try that no emotions are involed in the trading. Because when we are in emotions then our mind out of control. And in this time we lost something.

Senior Member malek is an unknown quantity at this point malek's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is not true that emotions are best for trading. Forex traders having bad emotions like fear and greed can not get success in the forex business. So they need to control their emotions for being successful in the forex market trading.

Member arjuna is on a distinguished road arjuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nature of the emotion is not good for trading forex, because it could have fatal consequences for our business ... many people who suffered losses due to the nature of this so beware ....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 555 of 557 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 553 554 555 556 557 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)