+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Direction Of the Market!

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii haan apna uyee cheez boaht e achi shre ki hai huain jab maerket ki diraction ka paray main thora bohat ilm hota hai toh humain iss main s eacha profit hnahasil; ker sdsakty hain lakin jab hum is cheez ka khaas khayl nhio kerty hain toh humain kabi b is min se acha profit hasil nhi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a lot of money in the forex market, then I have a lot of money for them, but I do not even know how to use them because they have something to do with the forum forum, but I do not want to comment on any strategies, but I do not see any other information about them. If you do not know any of the questions of the Arah pasar, then you will be able to use it as a result of which you have not been able to use any other word or phrase, but you have to go through it. If you have any questions or concerns about how much you are doing, then you have to register as soon as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been able to tell you that I have been able to give you an analogy and I have a lot of time to do this, but if you are able to use the same words as you can use even when you are very busy, then it is very easy to comment on the tab . I have not been able to say that I do not know why I'm going to be a foreigner, or I have a lot of money, or a lot of money, but I have a lot of money in my forex market, I can say that I have a lot of money. I do not know why

4. The Following User Says Thank You to surabi For This Useful Post:

dha Q (2019-06-26)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all indicators can help us identify the market. it's important we understand how to use this indicator, however, we can also use trend lines to determine the direction of the market. we can also count waves there. There are many ways to find out price movements. and foex main trade market why is it like krni trading jubay bro ap ko main market ice ky bary main sari information ho or ap ko market forex main bar ky main ice ky ups and downs ky bary sari main information ho forex trade main ap ko chaye ky ap es Kyy Sari's main trade main information is the results of kry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

meikarta (2019-06-27)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now the indicator facilitates many traders to check the market direction and they trade it. But not all indicators have identical blessings to analyze some markets will not help you briefly. But most of them try and change market analysis. and at this point the indicator helps many traders to see your market direction ALONG with them trading on items. but not all indicators have the same approach to analyzing the market, a number cannot help you in a short time. But almost all indicators try to help simplify market analysis.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

sumiati (2019-06-27)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    direction of the market bhaiya ko to replace the nahi kiya sakta hain hurry up experience to karan hum the market direction is right to the ground sakta hain humare ko bas experience hona jaruri rahta hain bhaiya ji and the market moves freely bro. so actually we can't predict the direction of the market. we can only do analysis based on past data, assuming "history repeats itself", so we have several alternative market movements. although sometimes not all of our analysis is correct

10. The Following User Says Thank You to abangfx For This Useful Post:

mamah (2019-06-27)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently the pointer helps a large number of dealers to see the title of the business sector and they exchange it. not all markers have the same approach to investigating the business sector, some of which will not help you in a short time. But most of them are trying to improve the inspection of the business sector. and 200 pips, hote hain, so that it pips lena hain for the long term because it hopes for a higher timeframe, analysis par, because it's good for trading, it pips mil, bro, analysis hain badiya hona chahiye bas

12. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

niat (2019-06-29)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The indicator is only a tool for our open position both on the market, which of course we must be careful and carefully look at the market and take some lessons in the demo. from there we can draw conclusions from some examples of what we should do when dealing with movements in accordance with the demonstration we did before and Sab the first to the main apk what is he doing, thank you there is because chahata hun kay apne mery sath it is important hi yhe bohat he faida mand crescent, mery ley aur he oak when he is the first to be followed after not making mera itna acha nota hah tha oper b umeed hai kay acha hoga.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well you are offcourse and I agree with you the traders' questions to see the direction of the market and they trade on it. but not all indicators have the same way to get more and more profits from it, to analyze the market, some will also make big profits too. So you use faida in sakta hi. Thank you bayay kay liye OR ice kay ilawa or koi if you pass achi the knowledge of hoto zror share kijeye or not. . Kafi acha indiacator joins the market and the way to help ful hai.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategy without indicators and profit 99.9%

Only by depositing $ 1,000 in a month can you make a profit of $ 9,914.90 or more than 900%. It also explains that the forex strategy is NOT LOST NO.

This strategy can be done every month for all reasonable, especially EURUSD, GBPUSD. Even for nonprofits can be done with an average of $ 300 per day without loss with an initial capital of $ 1,000.

WELL. I explained the strategy.

EXAMPLE:

For the first month of trading:

1. At 02.00 Open the broker chart EURUSD or GBPUSD to TF MN, initial installations are dated 1 month

2. Prepare EURUSD or GBPUSD Charts on TF D1

3. Consider only one last Candle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 137 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)