Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1368

Thread: Direction Of the Market!

Member abihofx is an unknown quantity at this point abihofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rathil View Post
    In fact, this indicator repaints ... its signal line gets mutilated, deshaped and even sometimes when you restarts your terminal it may readjust its graphical values. But the technique I devised for using it does not get affected by its repainting flaw. Because I never used it as an overbought/oversold indicator ... on the contrary, I used it for market bias.
    Do a demo account and see the movement of the indicator function separately see, Since nature repaints and lagging indicators, the need for indicators as initial data the data to see the trend and open a position not only as the basis for an open position, use candle

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abihofx For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a company with vested and strong interests in the region, World Investment and Trade, LLC (WITCO) believes these new initiatives can have a lasting impact in the Americas, especially regarding the manner in which businesses in our different countries relate, deal and partner with each other. Increased and substantial dialog will also enhance coordinated actions by our governments in addressing some of the biggest challenges that this hemisphere has faced in quite a long time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shohagpal For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned rathil is an unknown quantity at this point rathil's Avatar
    Thanks

Direction Of the Market!

In fact, this indicator repaints ... its signal line gets mutilated, deshaped and even sometimes when you restarts your terminal it may readjust its graphical values. But the technique I devised for using it does not get affected by its repainting flaw. Because I never used it as an overbought/oversold indicator ... on the contrary, I used it for market bias.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rathil For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow very nice much for your analysis and the clear picture and i will also like to known the best time frame to make use of this indicator because i will like to invest my money in this indicator provided this can really give me the profit i needed. so i think if all member are flow the direction of market hope then time we are found good things.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Junior Member yogesheena is on a distinguished road yogesheena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir since its repaint indicator how do a person come to a conclusion , wont it b diff to know the direction jsut by the indicator , how
    do you use the indicator , can you be more clear and spacific with the indicator that you are using sir , too confused ,on one side u say its re paints other hand u says its a good tool ,. re paint and good tool dont go hand in hand , other way if it stay when its right its ok but the point is when it goes wrong how to predict that , difficut to fool such indicators , i have so many system they repaint normally they look really good and back test its like i may buy reliance tomorrow but the real test is live market and they fail horribly

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesheena For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indicator help many traders see the market direction and they are about this topic, it is very helpful to us beginners. Thanks for this indicator.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JBP For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its really important for successful trading to detect the direction of the market.. because no matter what you do, you cant change the course of this market.. this is why we need to flow with the trend.. this is the best way to make money from this market.. if you try to challenge or went against the trend then no matter how big or small your account is.. you will receive a margin call for sure..
    Searching Myself...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kalponick For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your analysis is really excellent and well worth to follow your strategy as far as I am concerned. I am not saying it is definitely going to work for every one from the beginning. But it really sounds that you have been practicing with it for a long time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sharabela For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    the direction of the market and they trade on it but not all indicator have the same way to analyseis the market some will not help you in shor period but most of them

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hmbelal For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08), Unregistered (1), zohanhassan (2020-12-05)

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mmja2003 View Post
    Yes the indicator will be useful for us newbie. When a news publish on the net then will news will show same direction? Because I lose money for the cause of such hot news or not effect of news perfectly. Ok, I will try your indicator when market will start.

But news direction may be different from technicals, when we trade with news at that time we only consider news we use technicals just for making exit. At the time of release of news if we consider technicals than both may give the opposite move signal and this bring the conflict.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kashifrehman For This Useful Post:

Alizahid (2020-11-05), isha (2020-11-20), raheel001 (2020-10-25), Shoaib1234 (2020-10-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)