+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1368

Thread: Direction Of the Market!

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hmbelal View Post
    the direction of the market and they trade on it but not all indicator have the same way to analyseis the market some will not help you in short period but most of them
    it is true that the indicator is used in then finding of the direction of the market, but many things are just responsible for this findings, i still prefers the situation whereby traders trades indicators in line with other trading strategy to know the trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bisifentus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A nice indicator one, if I'm not mistaken to understand It is like brakout strategy? And on what time frame should we use it on your experince, and how to identify when teh indicator give us a fake signal? Can be It is used for intraday or scalping?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar market ki diraction ko smjna itna aysan nahi ha market ka barye ma koi andaza nahi lagyea ja sakta ha
    market kisi be waqt change ho jayti ha market ka koi pata nahi chalta ka kab change ho rahi ha.

Member kramatsubhani is an unknown quantity at this point kramatsubhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi derication bohot he market ka koi pata nahi chlta ha es laya mauje to bhai aj tak es ka bra main koi pata nahi chala ak ap ko plhaa sa pata chala jaya ka ab market garna wali ha ya up hona wali ha koi pata nhi chalta pata nahi ka ha.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indikator SSRC adalah indikator yang bagus dan simple, tetapi saya masih belum mengerti tentang cara penggunaannya, dapatkah anda memberikan saya rule OP atau pun ebook indikator SSRC, agar saya bisa menggunakannya dengan baik...

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by margono View Post
    direction of a market that depends on the movement of the currency of the country. and no signs or signals given to trade, trader there is expected to predict where the market direction will happen
    market move in its own way and no one can not know that where market will go .we can only predict the market and some time we predict and some time wrong .if we have good experience then we can predict market easily .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by margono View Post
    direction of a market that depends on the movement of the currency of the country. and no signs or signals given to trade, trader there is expected to predict where the market direction will happen
    market ka direction to market apne hisaab se hi banata hai, lekin hume sahi direction ka pata lagane ke liye, hume khud analysis karna padta hai, sahi direction sahi analysis se mil pata hai, mistake hume loss hi deta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member margono is an unknown quantity at this point margono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie001 View Post
    This indicator has been available on the internet for quite some time and at one point I used to use it constantly ... even it was part of my trading tools and it has never disappointed me. The most useful aspect of this indicator is that it warns you beforehand to which side the market is gonna move.

In fact, this indicator repaints ... its signal line gets mutilated, deshaped and even sometimes when you restarts your terminal it may readjust its graphical values. But the technique I devised for using it does not get affected by its repainting flaw. Because I never used it as an overbought/oversold indicator ... on the contrary, I used it for market bias.

I think this is the key misunderstanding if a trader has the wrong bias predetermined because with the wrong perception all the best tools can't deliver. So it is very essential for a trader to at least has the correct assessment as to which side the market is going to move ... rest of the plan gets easier.

Use this indicator for deciding a time when the market is going to move in a certain direction. When it has changed sides ... from up to down ... or from down to up ... the repainting threat is over ... and now you can be at ease when deciding or building your bias.

Once its signal line changes sides, you will know beforehand as to which side the market is going to move ... Though it is good indicator but as its data input is based on snake range ... so it is a repainting indicator .... hence it is not a stand-alone indicator ... chose one other to define your entry point and configure your stop loss separately. Use it for bias building ... only.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    but not all indicator have the same way to analyse the market some will not help you in short period .but most of them try to simplify the market analyzing . Because I lose money for the cause of such hot news or not effect of news perfectly. Ok, I will try your indicator when market will start.i think for this time, we must put sell OP...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skyonline7866 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes thanks very much for your clear picture and i think this really give the best explanation of this strategy well i just ave to test this strategy right to see the very best way to make use of this strategy and if i need more information i shall get back to you, thanks very much for your time taken to analysis this strategy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to abayomi kolade For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)