+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic Breakout Strategy....

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    i will try it but there is not a successful strategy that goes with every one you may see it a winner strategy but it will not work for others but it is very nice...

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    Yesterday 05:03 PM #43
    norix
    is I'm up and Trust

I am:
    Bitchy

norix is an unknown quantity at this point norix's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    161.40 USD
    Thanks

i will try it but there is not a successful strategy that goes with every one you may see it a winner strategy but it will not work for others but it is very nice...
    hard-easy breakout brother, kalu not know how can one take a position and the price was suddenly able to go against the flow,
    there is the observation and analysis of test,if you do not know to be careful

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks
    Yesterday 08:46 PM #44
    mehedi315
    This user has no status.

I am:
    Cheerful

mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar

Accumulated bonus
    5.40 USD
    Thanks

Send a message via Skype™ to mehedi315

Once a day my close friend who said that magic breakout strategy is the most popular strategy for all traders. Finally in this post I found out that logic.

Sure I would visit the link and try it out, it is actually correct that sometimes, what works for Mr A might not actually work for Mr. B the reason is that we have different ways that we can understand and use something effectively.

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once a day my close friend who said that magic breakout strategy is the most popular strategy for all traders. Finally in this post I found out that logic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    hard-easy breakout brother, kalu not know how can one take a position and the price was suddenly able to go against the flow,
    there is the observation and analysis of test,if you do not know to be careful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riaz View Post
    Hi all members, m 1 strategy introduce karwana chahta ho to all new traders, this strategy has good rate of success that is why it is called magic breakout strategy, for more detail visit the link given below.....

www.magicbreakout.com/

m ne iska template b upload kar dia hy, so use it and enjoy the PROFITS....

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes right. I also try it. But it not right stragy to trade in forex. I think it is not enough to trade. So it can be more develope to work in forx trading.

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice bro this strategy looks nice and i think this works for every one ,if we follow the all rules of this strategy then this is work for us and we earn profit from it,thanks bro for sharing good work

Senior Member amero is an unknown quantity at this point amero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you my friend to put the strategy
    I will enter on the site and read the aspects of the strategy and how they work and do I download their own indicators and experience will tell you my opinion which I hope to be good and achieve profit

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to gain consistent profits in forex then we must have preparation how to trade well in certain condition of market. We can use one of those two analysis, technical analysis or fundamental analysis, but we can combine them too.
    On chart to look at and learn from it is essential to learn the actual trading in the Forex
    So always see that trading on demo account is nothing more to learn successful trading

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riaz View Post
    Hi all members, m 1 strategy introduce karwana chahta ho to all new traders, this strategy has good rate of success that is why it is called magic breakout strategy, for more detail visit the link given below.....

www.magicbreakout.com/

m ne iska template b upload kar dia hy, so use it and enjoy the PROFITS....
    yar ye sahi ha k jo strategy app ne ham se share ki ha ye kafi achi ha par main app se yahi kahoun ga k app es k sath sath koi result bhi to share karene na koi screen short waghera takey ham ko mazeed es par aitbar ho

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so is this system free or we have to pay.my question is if it 1m time frame strategy.it most looks like a scalping indicator and l never hear a breakout strategy using 1m charts since it will be very hard for us to see the whole picture.most of the breakout strategies are based on 1h or higher time frames cause we have to see the break out at least in daily base.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)