+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 485 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 4844

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to earn the target profit per day will be very difficult to trade in the forex market. for analysis and predictions that we make is always the probability. so we should make a target profit in a period of weeks or months so that we will be easier to meet that target...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andhwrey View Post
    get 50 pips didnt imposible as know usually markets always move <150-200 pips daily,its prefer to take which strategies and how good
    your strategies
    yes, all depent on daily of movement of the price. if the price will make big of mevement i think simple to make 50 poin/aday, but when flat in pair , how to make it, very imposible, but if we trade in many pair maybe it can be to get 50 pips. so all depent on strategy, how many pair to use and daily movement of price in chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the 50point trading profit in one trading occurs every day and will not be because in a day sometimes there curency movement that moves very slowly, but if you open a trading many times by collecting 10 points once trading and trading many times a day would be this sclaping method, nor is there is no risk, all there is the risk, because it is trading a little bit is better than all berharaf trading with 50 points profit, because there will be a correction that will subtract the amount of profit due to the opposite direction will return, although later initially, but it would be nice if we take profit first and opened again as a correction to a profit that can be repeated many times.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know, because i can not make it with consistent, but i can get 20 - 60 pips per day and sometimes i can make it more and sometimes less than it, and also i do not want make it as the target, i only try to make positive for my trading...and because target will become the burden and burn the mind until can not think with clear
    do the best we can

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not easy for any trader to make profits every day , but to do that i think it needs a very hard work every day and well experiences to do such thing like that , I hope you can do that , good luck

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to get 50 points every day profit in Forex trading but it is possible in Forex trading because Forex trade is the best trade in the world and it is profitable business. I thing it is possible only for expert trader to get 50 points every day profit in Forex.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jakir0079 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-30), gold1985000 (2019-03-13), ntn (2019-09-03), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to have a short term strategy for the requirement that you mentioned. Otherwise you can also rely on somebody else's signals and then you can make sure to have profits above 50 pips per day.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aina For This Useful Post:

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can earn more than fifty points in a day, if you can trade wisely.At first learn the business well.Read the supportive material, understand them clearly,then apply your knowledge on forex market.Best of luck brother.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kapil_chemical_07 For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    How do I get 50 points every day Profit?
    Is there any way we can get a profit of at least 50 points every day, if you know please share how's nothing here,
    so that I can come learn and get profif every day
    That target that you are mentioning here is a farfetched target in forex trading because we must not make daily profits in our forex trades. 50 pips is possible, but there would be days traders can finish trading with less than 50 pips or even in minus pips.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    why would you focus more on the "how many pips you can be". I think, 50 or 100 pips is not important. the important thing is you can be consistent with the little pips, for example 10 pips. if you can consistently 10 pips per day with your use of the lot which is always added, then the result will be great.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raka999 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 484 of 485 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 482 483 484 485 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)