+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 485 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 4844

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very simple if you want to get 50 points profit every day then you should be make a good plan and good strategy before start trading and you should be control your emotion and have great knowledge and complete information about market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no exact formula for 50 pips per day.forex is a business you may loss or win in daily bases but some strong strategy can help you to make more than 50 pips in a day.l think following some simple indicators can already help you to make 50 pips in a day but you need money management rules to protect your capital.cause forex is not one time and one day business ,you need success everyday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want more profit, you must learn about the forex market learn to trade learn how to better analyze you can earn more than 50 pips profit per day always set a target profit it will make you good motivation to trade

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult to get 50 points every day profit in Forex trade but i know it is possible in Forex trade. I believe Forex is a risky trade but Forex is a profitable business too. I think if i can use nice strategy, good knowledge, control greed on trading then it is possible to get 50 points every day profit.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    How do I get 50 points every day Profit?
    Is there any way we can get a profit of at least 50 points every day, if you know please share how's nothing here,
    so that I can come learn and get profif every day
    50 point I think is 50 pips profit...it's pretty big to me every day I only a target of earn ~ 20 pips, I suggest that you try to trade with multiple pair so you get more profit than a pair

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    targeting daily target is not good for trading. because market situation are not same in all day in forex market. if we have small equity it will increase our risk. but if you have more investment and also have testified strategy you can easily earn daily fifty pips.
    love forex and encourage your friends to join in forex

Member Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJoe View Post
    Is there any way we can get a profit of at least 50 points every day, if you know please share how's nothing here,
    so that I can come learn and get profif every day
    janab wasay to meray khyal say koi 50points nhe miltay, han magr ye mumkin hai keh ap forex main invest kro or aik hi din mian ap mo 50 doller ka faeda hojay to wo ap kay lye brhe khush kismati hai , meri to dua hai sabhi forx users kay lye keh on ko is main kafi haad tak kamyabi milay thanks

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can get 50 points per day by using indicators, signals and reading the market behaviour attentionally, technical analysis is also the best option for this purpose

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir ye depend karta hai ap ke knowledge par ap ki guideline par aur ap ki strategy par agar ap ke pass forex se related knowledge hai aur ap ki strategy be achi hai to ap daily 50 pip's bohot hi asaani se bana sakte hain.

Junior Member takeprofit is on a distinguished road takeprofit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to achieve the target of 50 points, do not order just once, but divided into 10 transactions per transaction with a target of 5 points, it will be easier to direct than 50 points. My target per day to 10 points per transaction, and the day may open 5 transactions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 482 of 485 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)