+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 485 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How do I get 50 pips every day Profit?

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not easy to get that number of pips daily, you have to understanding the market movements well through learning and practice more and more, if you have good knowledge and successful scalping strategy then you can make those amount of pips, also you should not use any strategy in real trading account without try it via demo trading account.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You could earn 50 pips in a day easily if are a cool headed person and quick learner too.I think if you have that intensity for learning I think its possible for you to earn those 50 pips in day.There are so many trader who earn more than that regularly. and You will be able to get 50 points or pips in a day if you want to try and learn. Intention to learn here is that you practice first with a demo account and search strategies and techniques that fit you, and practice to analyze price movements in the forex market itself. Then 50 points will be easily achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make profits 50 pps every day we can do. Here we have to be ready with a good trading plan, discipline and can manage risk management. daily range between 50-130 pps, so we can calculate how much profit we can make.
    and but I think 50 points daily profit capital intensive and high risk. strategies that we use and the analysis of the indicators that we use should be powerful and really good psychological discipline. otherwise we could loss and susceptible to margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asa koi way to nh depend on you ke kaise tradng krte hain ap, agr ap ke pass achi strategy ha to ap daily 50 pips earn kr skte hain per agr ap target pura na kr pao to jald bazi me galt trade mt lagao ap, is liye ap soch kr trade karo, daily 50 pips bht ha target Bhai man 50 pips daily itna zaroi Nai jitna kay knowledge zaroi hai agar ap kay pass good knoledge or experienced hai than ap daily bhoat profit hasil kar lien gay agar ap disrobe ke strategy ko follow karien gay tou us mein ap knowledge or Jo trading karnay Ka maza hai wo Nai aye ga so learned the forex first

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market ke trend ko apko and jab jab market suport pe jaye tab apni position bana lo and than wait karo apko profit hota chala jayega. and kabhi bhi bina sl ke kam mat karo other wise account lost hone mai jyada time nahi lagega. You will never going to gets any points in forex trading theirs no points system in forex but if you are talking about earning 50 pips then theirs no gurantee that you can earn 50 pips daily if you can consistently 10 pips per day with your use of the lot which is always added then the result will be great....

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci Forex gives you three investment products for the wish to meet your needs, each of the investment plans described below is derived from our company trading activity. We offer a realistic interest rate with up to 0.6% per trading day(Monday to Friday), the minimal deposit amount is as low as $1 and we do not limit the maximum that you can deposit. personally I believe that its hard if we are aiming 50 pips with single trade, however if we divide it into a few open position with different time, it will be more easier. Let say if we open 5 order, then we only need 10 pips profit for each open order. It will be more reasonable for me to reach that target.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear ye asan nahi hai ke ham ak din me itna profit earn kare kuk forex trading market me hame kam karne see hi profit earning nahi hoti hai , yaha par agr itna income karna hai to forex market me hard work karke basic information hasil karne ke bad hi traded karna thik hoti hai . first ou cant put category of fity pips on each day i mean it is hardly any possibity some time you win some time you loose so alway have an optimum view and a constructive and practible plan and also see the other side of the picture as well

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't set a target where in the first place you find it hard to achieve it. Over the long run it is possible as you accumulate experience in trading. I myself am capable of getting 40 pips a day but I find it very taxing. 20 pips a day is more than enough. I can get more but I'm loving my current job and I don't really want to be a full time trader sitting in front of the computer most of the time.
    and well to get a 50 points daily profit you have to be very experienced and must be full aware of market fluctuations also consulting experienced traders can help you to get a good profit..

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    अगर आपके पास पर्याप्त ट्रेडिंग कौशल और अनुभव है तो 50 पिप्स अर्जित करना आसान है। इसके लिए आपको कभी भी ट्रेंड के खिलाफ ट्रेडिंग नहीं करना होगा और बाजार के रुझानों के बारे में दैनिक भविष्यवाणियों को पढ़ना होगा। एक अच्छा ट्रेडर वही होता होता है जो सही समय पर सही जगह पर होता है। किसी की स्ट्रेटेजी को कॉपी न करें, अपनी खुद की स्ट्रेटेजी तैयार करें यह आपके लिए अधिक लाभकारी होगा। अच्छी स्ट्रेटेजी सफलता की कुंजी होती है। हमेशा स्टॉप लॉस और टेक प्रॉफिट आर्डर का उपयोग करें। फॉरेक्स एक अस्थिर मार्केट है इसमें मार्केट की स्थिति हर पल बदलती रहती है। आप फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में निश्चित लाभ के बारे में नहीं सोच सकते हैं। इसलिए फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर को फ़ायदा भी होता है और नुकसान भी।

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    rozana 70 Pips ka hadaf amli tor par qabil husool hai, lekin phir se sakht mehnat ki zaroorat hai. neez mustaqil tor par is terhan ka munafe kamanay ke liye hamein apni currency ke jooray ke tajziye mein ziyada durust honay ki zaroorat hai, basorat deegar jo bhi hum aik din mein jitte hain woh dosray din ki tijarat mein kho satke hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 485 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)