+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good scalping strategy.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping has turned into a little one involving having to do with event traders. It might be possible in the same way to always be unsafe if the examples might not be familiar with market statements. The first example might be the size of their new putty that there is no rating like this in all CURRENCY EXCHANGE for that reason we need to check ideas often on each of our maps and, the intention of the company itself if we suffer losses immediately close,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a scalper I am trading manuals which is one of the best ways to get scalping instead of trading and using charts. And your eyes become an important indicator in determining the rejection of the acquisition price. No need to look for it today, trying to open a location for currency pair trends in a short time. You opened your place as the last 10 minutes. Only a few point-pips benefit or stop loss. Note that the price is because many who deny this point get more rest at any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use the Time Frame quickly is 5 minutes. Why? If we look at their own scalping technique is speed taking buy / sell and do close, and repeated several times. assuming the target 3-10 pips per transaction.

Decisive, the intent of the firm itself if we suffer losses immediately Close, and if we have to make a profit which we are targeting close immediately and begin trading new. The point kept a cool head and do not be greedy.

Learn groove pair trading, it is quite important to determine buy / sell.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a scalper. i trade with the h1 frame and every good and expert traders tel me to trade at last h1 candle becasue the little time frame have lot of fake price break which can catch your pips and you got loss. so more than h1 may have more clear entry.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a scalper. I am a manual trader, which is one of the best ways to make scalping, not a trading technique, so do a trading guide because currency trading is a dangerous business and it is available all over the world, so you need your own knowledge and information to make a profit in forex trading business. So to try as much as possible when making a deal without using the technique it will be more challenging, and of course it is not easy to use techniques to evaluate and use many procedures to travel and I think scalping is very well done when the Asian market in the morning. and try to always see the news schedule so you can avoid news that will happen. indicator you can use the zigzag indicator and b with the above reference when zig sell and buy at lower levels, this strategy is only used during the Asian market, please try it first

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fx love For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-29)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if you want to scalping, it's good that you trade well ... when your price comes in, and you have profit, even a little but you have to close your trade immediately. because I think scalping is trading without any technique. and everyone can do it. and remain patient in the standby session, when fluctuations do not move in traffic it is not a good idea to trade with a scalping strategy, and when the market is busy we must control the indications before scalp pairing, and control the duration, it may only take 5 minutes to profit.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-29)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to sell your forex, please do not hesitate to contact us by using any of the scalping keywords, but you do not have to do any of these scalping tags, but you are not able to access them by using these tags, but you do not want to be able to send them to the forex. If you do not know how to do this, you will not be able to find out what is being done by the name of the person, but I do not know how much I am talking about, but I do not know why I am going to the public, I am going to give you a chance to do so. I do not know how to do it

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

sambel (2019-06-30), suntrung (2019-06-26), zohaib1 (2019-08-29)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are using a moving average indicator and an RSI indicator. You choose the M15 time frame. You focus on the RSI indicator. You see it high you sell it and you go down and you buy. But you open a short-term trade. You don't open a long-term trader. You can make a profit and the moving average indicator is due to indicators, bro, traders, so you can use the karta hai traders uska acha fayeda le pata hai pehle isko samjhna traders to liye jaruri hota hai traders ko samjhna pehle hota hai

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

salih (2019-06-27)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    manual trading which is one of the best ways to get scalping is not a trading method, so trading manually because forex is a risky business and is located all over the world so you need your own experience and knowledge to make money in the forex business. You can use Karne K liya 5 chart munites for na chyea, osk sath ap 15 munites chart or 30 charts if you follow koro.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

moive (2019-06-27)

Member mario67 is a jewel in the rough mario67 is a jewel in the rough mario67 is a jewel in the rough mario67's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often use scalping techniques by using the moving average indicator. I often use it in the 5 minute time frame with the Moving Average indicator 20 if above so that it is ready to look for a buy position and if it is taken below it is ready to find a sell position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 69 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open