+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    no,never my business is novice with foreign exchange market as well as my business is using the Metatrader four mainly because with MT4 i am able to easily utilize signs as well as easily check out this market motion however, many the good friends are using the cell phone with regard to exchanging and they're definitely not comfortable while assess for you to MT4.......its my opinion....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had the chance to see a friend trading by a windows mobile.the only problem that he was not able to use indicators and strategy.i think that the best way for trading is to in front of a big wide screen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sobiaabc is an unknown quantity at this point sobiaabc's Avatar
    Thanks
    g nahe main trade mobile pe nahe karte balke trade karne k lye computer use karti hon lakin trading soft ware meta trader 4 he use kar rahe hon q k meta trade 4 best trading soft ware hai jiss ko ham assani se smajh sakte hain or trading business kar sakte hain .

Senior Member nadeem123 is on a distinguished road nadeem123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i can't use my mobile to do trading on meta trader4 on Forex trading business because i don't need to use my mobile for trading because i have my laptop and i am so satisfied my laptop with reliable trading dear.

Banned Samar-Alee is an unknown quantity at this point Samar-Alee's Avatar
    Thanks
    iam trading with instaforex trading platform its best for me i dont like other program and its bes for me i think me dusre istmaal nhi karna chaonga q k jab se forex istmaal ki he jab se me issi pe hi kam kar raha hun

Banned nipuna is an unknown quantity at this point nipuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    i test it my android phone htc inspire 4g it's work better for me.but i do not like trade in my mobile phone.i can not trade in 4.3 ince screen.if you wont to do forex in mobile devices you can try in Tablet or big screen devices.try you own risk

Junior Member erwinFX is an unknown quantity at this point erwinFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what the different MT4 with other? and what do you think MT4 easier than other... sorry i'm newbie in trade forex, so iwant ask to my senior member in here. thankyou

Senior Member humayoonkhatri is an unknown quantity at this point humayoonkhatri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I'm trading and but as a practice. But I'm not understanding on mt4.According to my point of view modile trading is not reliable compared to desktop trading.

Senior Member faikafx is an unknown quantity at this point faikafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abi tak mobil per trade nahi ki hain main abi sirf apne pc per trade karti ho aur mere pass abi trade wala mobil nahi hain trade karne ka laye koi acha moobil ho gaya to he trade ho sakti hain

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear main new hon forex main to mujhy itna pata nai hai k mobile par forex karna acha hai ya nai q k mble par khrcha bahut huta hai is liye main mble afford nai kar skta hon aur main pc say trde karta hon dear

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open