+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    for getting all the feature of the metatrader we used computer or laptop is the best way to trading forex. we can used the mobile venison in our phone as an emergency way of trading when we are not in front of the computer or we are in travel. due to the small screen it not possible to see every thing in the phone screen at a time so it did not comfortable as in computer. i used mobile version only for few time in emergency only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main nay mobile kay zarya abhi trading nai ki aur na hi mt4 platform ko abhi install kya hai but ye bhut acha hai kay mobile phones main ye facility di ja rahy hai aur is ko kaahin bhi kisi bhi waqt open kr kay trading ki ja sakty hai aur mt4 pltform ki wajah say buht saholat mili hai buht sy traders ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee han agr ap ka phone imbrod ha to ap is ma trading kar skta ho kiu ka ye buht acha platforum ha is ma kam asni sa hota ha or agr ap mobil ma karo to or acha hota ha

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The because can not always site in front of the computer so can use mobile phoen always concerned about the dynamic is very good but i will not choose to trade on a mobile phone. I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer because mobile phone trading without the computer conveninet to mbile p trading.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chaieb831 View Post
    hello guys?
    i just wonder to know whether with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market
    trade using the MT4 trading this I would be very good so I will be more in the spirit of trade which I will do sir
    because if we are going to use this phone in my trade then I would be safe sir

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not doing trading through mobile because i have a cheap mobile and this can not support the applications and software who are necessary for trading.trading on mobile can possible if you have android mobile...

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you android os window os or iphone there then you may instal mt4 platform on your phone, Most brokers will support these osfor installing MT4 Which time i think you can enjoy trading so much there wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa net ki.

Senior Member donm is an unknown quantity at this point donm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no me apnay laptop par trdaing karta hon muj ko forex ke trading mobile par nahi karni ati because us kay saray option laptop par good nazar atay hain laykin mobile par sahi nazar nahi atay is liye meta trader 4 plat form par trading mobile kay zarya so difficult hay.

Senior Member mihan is an unknown quantity at this point mihan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, now this time I do not trading with mt4 platform with my mobile phone. I know Forex is a good site for every person who try for income money or invest for good business.

Member brezzage is an unknown quantity at this point brezzage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello
    After the technological development of smart phones become everything in Android applications and Google and other market it is wonderful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open