+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

Junior Member bonus12 is on a distinguished road bonus12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I am trading with my mobile phone
    but

mostly I using my mobile phone only to check the market
    mobile phone (android) not support any EA or robot
    and its have limited indicators

So you better use your PC

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bonus12 For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (2020-10-03)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chaieb831 View Post
    hello guys?
    i just wonder to know whether with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market
    no i am not using mt4 platform for trading. i am only using instaforex for trading and i am satisfied with it. i have seen that mt4 is also good platform and we can install it also in our mobile phone but so far i am not interested in it. may be in future i will download it and start trading on it.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mobile phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa
    net ki speed he bohat kam ati ha trade karny ka maza nai aye ga.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,104 Times in 4,530 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient

Banned wassa99 is on a distinguished road wassa99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello my friend there soo many brokers that i have heard tht have there own mobile tradeing platform but there is always one thing that i have come to notice is that all mobile platform there are is the way that when you make an order it si not executed there and then.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wassa99 For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (2020-10-03)

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i use mobile phone Mt4 this is because i travel a lot and i can't stay on my computer the whole day. when am doing outdoor activities like when am in with family and friends i use my phone to monitor my trades.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to milesfx For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (2020-10-03)

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear pheli baat main ne aj tak kabi b mobile pe trading ni ki aur na hi mere pass aisa mobile ha jis se main trading kar sako main simple computer pe trading karta ho jis se mujhe samjhe me asaani ha aur baqi computer pe hi instaal kiya howa ha q k agar humein pc se achi samjh a jay gi to phr mobile pe koi mushkal ni hogi.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fatehpuri For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (2020-10-03)

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes i trade with mt4 platform using my mobile fone and that there are lot of benefits of trading through mobile and one of the most important benefit is that it's provide us with great portability and we can use it really well.

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes im using meta trader for Android 2.3 phone and it is relatively ok but not the best. i started using it because in my area electrity to power a laptop. I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open