व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: are you trading with mt4 platform with your mobile phone?

1. #161 Collapse post
    Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    908.84 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,933 Times in 4,461 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed: 0
    Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  3. #162 Collapse post
    Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    908.84 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,933 Times in 4,461 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Mobile phone pa ho to sakti ha trade wo phir mobile bohat costly ho ga ya phir i phone pa ho sakti ha mara khail ma to mobile pa
    net ki speed he bohat kam ati ha trade karny ka maza nai aye ga.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #163 Collapse post
    Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    96.25 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by chaieb831 View Post
    hello guys?
    i just wonder to know whether with your mobile phone? if so have you benefited
    so much there?
    if you have andriod os window os or iphone there then you may install mt4
    platform on your phone , most brokers will support these osfor installing mt4 ;which i think you can enjoy trading so much there
    wish you all enjoy a nice trade in forex market
    no i am not using mt4 platform for trading. i am only using instaforex for trading and i am satisfied with it. i have seen that mt4 is also good platform and we can install it also in our mobile phone but so far i am not interested in it. may be in future i will download it and start trading on it.

5. #164 Collapse post
    Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    31.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Yes, because can not always sit in front of the computer, so can use mobile phone always concerned about the dynamic is very good, but I will not choose to trade on a mobile phone, I focus on changes in the mobile phone transactions on a computer, because mobile phone trading without computer convenient

6. #165 Collapse post
    Junior Member bonus12 is on a distinguished road bonus12's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    1.99 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    yeah I am trading with my mobile phone
    but

mostly I using my mobile phone only to check the market
    mobile phone (android) not support any EA or robot
    and its have limited indicators

So you better use your PC

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bonus12 For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (10-03-2020)

8. #166 Collapse post
    Member Hamza aziz will become famous soon enough Hamza aziz will become famous soon enough Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    71.97 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Yeah I'm trading with my mobile on mt4 platform. It's convenient to use mt4 platform on mobile as you don't have to take laptop with you all the time. You can trade with mobile at any time and at any place.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (10-03-2020)

10. #167 Collapse post
    Member harshsagi will become famous soon enough harshsagi will become famous soon enough harshsagi's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    yes i am trading on my phone the whole time..i eay and compatilbe to use as we caanot take laptops to any place by the use of phone we can easily trades to the system.Its easy to instal in any phone and easy to use

11. The Following User Says Thank You to harshsagi For This Useful Post:

asdfgh (10-03-2020)

12. #168 Collapse post
    Member asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh is a splendid one to behold asdfgh's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    प्रतिशत आवंटन प्रबंधन मॉड्यूल, जिसे प्रतिशत आवंटन धन प्रबंधन या pamm के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एक जमा धन विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार का एक रूप है। एक निवेशक को अपनी पसंद के योग्य व्यापारी (एस) / मनी मैनेजर (एस) के वांछित अनुपात में अपना पैसा आवंटित करना पड़ता है

13. Device
  14. #169 Collapse post
    Banned Intizar is an unknown quantity at this point Intizar's Avatar
    Accrued Payments
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yeah I'm trading with my mobile on mt4 platform. It's convenient to use mt4 platform on mobile as you don't have to take laptop with you all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17