+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 990 991 992 993 994 1002 ... LastLast
Results 9,911 to 9,920 of 10236

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Senior Member ricardo131 is an unknown quantity at this point ricardo131's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Happiness is the key factor to get yourself to work. The Luck also is necessary for the buyer to be effective. In fact this may depend on the other. Only Experience can provide. Happy condition for success. Even so happy to accept without expert knowledge. As well as experience as the two pillars for this solution, together with its secret if you really don't have a lot of success singles success, I can't save.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i listen same treader say we need experience , and some treader say we need luck. if i have luck we can get profit.,no luck and as well as we need experience ... but i say both thing very necessary for a good treader......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexpipper is an unknown quantity at this point forexpipper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello bro. In my opinion, I have observed the market for 3-4 years and I thiln yes i am satisfied how it worked overall but not ith my performance as I think I could have done better in my trading so I just learned it and I can just look forward fo ra better futrue but just had a positive day so which is making me furthe positive for future too.Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexpipper For This Useful Post:

ricardo131 (2013-03-26)

Senior Member huhi is an unknown quantity at this point huhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, for my point of view,both are most important for this types of the business where any body can make money on the trading account and can make some money and the both strategy on the trading sites and the luck is also most important on the trading account on the trading sites .Have green pips for you.

Senior Member niceshot is an unknown quantity at this point niceshot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I completely agree with you.For making money experience is need.
    In forex experience is important for making profit .Nice trades, friend.

Banned Angel-Queen is an unknown quantity at this point Angel-Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think experience is most thing in trading.. if you have experience then u will definatley earn lots of profit.. but if u dont have the idea of what you are doing then you will lose..

Senior Member adnanoffice is on a distinguished road adnanoffice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think dear both are important factor in forex trading business because agr ap k pass experience bht he zaida hai per ap ki luck ap k saat nai hai tou ap ko loss ho jaye ga or experience hona bht zarori hai q luck her waqt ap ka saat nai deti but ap experience ki waja se loss se buch sakte ho yeh d0no he aik dosre l leye bht zaida zarori hai.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perfect orders and forex broker are often useful, and that i assume that things were done. A novice, however, will it matter, I leave to the expertise and ability. excluding the cases to understand things they are doing business fruitfully is accustomed do, however in fact it doesn't have a sensible information and religion gayly, happily, as a result of he and sensible information

Banned sweeetc123 is an unknown quantity at this point sweeetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    luck is the factor with may helps in forex trading but the expreince is the tool which helps you to gain 100 % profit in forex trading . to make profit if you have both these thing than you are 100 % sure to win the race

Senior Member shotpips is an unknown quantity at this point shotpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir, with me, I think that we need both in Forex trading because it is a risky business and during trading our luck can be major rule for our earning. For getting experience we should do practice much on demo account so if we have both things then we can success in Forex trading and become good trader .Best luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 992 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 492 892 942 982 990 991 992 993 994 1002 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)