+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,150 of 10236

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before we can master it, then independent elements of our luck as a trader, it requires we just exchanged knowledge and abilities time, of course, will lead to our Forex trading profitable it based on we learn and practice patience and good training and support them. And the fact that any successful trader depends on the element of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not agree that luck is main and power element in Forex trading. only much experience are required in Forex trading. those trader only depend on luck there is no any chance for susses i must say only believe on self and experience. because experience is the key of susses in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir15 View Post
    In the forex luck and experience are both used because if you have not experience then your chance of getting profit is very few here your luck can save your money from big loss
    if the trader trade with fear then they just closelosing trade not consider bad trade or bad trader you can success after you lose because you learn from it the order before the trend move back again..so both of them will give bad results to the trader itself.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe my Luck because it is not good things for a man. It is the perfect for the unable man. I mean that experience is the best think for the good work of any work.

Senior Member abdul shakoor is an unknown quantity at this point abdul shakoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think no .forex trading is Luck Or Experience To Make Profit of any people to wreak on forex trading .forex trading is a good jobs because forex trading give profits for all the people its wreak on forex trading . i like forex trading wreak and profits for give people .

Senior Member shahshafiullah is an unknown quantity at this point shahshafiullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have lot of experience but your time is not good then every thing will go wrong. but only luck will not help to become a good trader or to make a profit. you should have both luck as well as experience and hard working mentality then only you can become a good trader and can make a good profit.

Senior Member rhshorif is on a distinguished road rhshorif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no question about this matter that experience makes profit. Without experience trading is very risky in Forex. I want to say, experience is the key to success in Forex trading.

Banned kanka8888 is an unknown quantity at this point kanka8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Making profit is depended not only on luck bit also on good experience. I think on forex treading to make profit is very difficult for all. Because this business is very risky business. I also think Forex treading really need for making profit a good experience.

Banned hiqbaleee is on a distinguished road hiqbaleee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello,I think Luck is 10% and experienced is 90% of forex market.If you do more trade you will be more experienced.When you experienced you will be more profit in this market.So i think you first learn in forex then do live trade and take experienced.

Thanks

Senior Member cream is an unknown quantity at this point cream's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tuhin008 View Post
    I by no means believe several accident,industrious,experience will understand money from several real countryside.But as you sit on your accident it may possibly hand over you lone or two days profit but not constant.For constant and forever earnings have to you need study and realize it well.After apply your knowledgeable awareness you obtain nonstop profit.
    Luck is nothing. we always need times in every thing nothing new but we can make it fast or slow that depend in our mind ,It is important that you learn well before trading with your real account and even during trading, you still learn especially learning from your mistake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1015 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 15 515 915 965 1005 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)