+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck Or Experience To Make Profit?

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you need all these things to get success from Forex trading, you need luck and experience to make profit but experience is very important but experience is the key to success in Forex trading without you being able to gain success. and in front of me, luck and experience both are different ways of Forex luck are also important but experience is far more important in the comparison of luck so that a trader must have great experience how to handle the Forex market situation and if we work hard, luck favors favor thanks to GOD.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think our forex trading is only trading based on our knowledge and abilities, it will lead us to make profitable forex trading, of course it takes time before we can master it, need to learn and practice and support them with good discipline. and when we say business is business, then to say that in forex we must be serious and hardworking, luck might only help us but a good trader must make opportunities and create his own luck by increasing his knowledge and skills, risk management and wise strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the experience that makes you profitable in forex trading, and the most I must emphasize here is that luck without experience that in my opinion never existed, experience brings us to the path of luck. basically if you want to succeed in forex trading is to study seriously don't believe we are just lucky, but from the results of our hard work and my luck is very good and this is a good thing and we like it so much we need luck to get profit. But I think they are completely wrong. we think only experience can benefit traders. Who has experience, they are also lucky. Because luck only lives with those who do hard work.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience is an important factor rather than luck to profit because if you have experience rather than using it sharply, you can make your own fortune and be able to profit high levels, I think profit is important 45% and important experience is 55% and you need good luck and also experience so that things can get better in time with yourself about things that are also time. Sometimes you need to think about the time that hurts for that too about the things that will go on for yourself about that too.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experianc is important in it luck plays a small role in it and if a person has a large experience and he can make money from forex easily and can increase his profits with experience and always increase with experience in all types of work. and I have never anticipated the phenomenon, diligently, experience of cone money wills from a true facility. But when you sit on your luck it can make you a day or two realize but not incessantly. For a stable income rottenness and forever you study the status and get it healed. After distributing your skilled knowledge, you benefit from dogging.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes we have luck in our trading, but I think experience is the best thing to achieve our success in the forex trading bizniz ... the more experience we get, the more expertise and knowledge we have .. that means better results will we got !! Good traders never depend on luck, but depend on their skills and experience !!

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tend to get a smaller size turns out to be a profit and you want to take a big risk to get a big profit, this may have the effect of seeing many traders develop $ 200 or $ 300 per month at $ 100 the number of transactions goes down in concern and also see some who develop the same income at $ 1000 or more economic dedication for me it all depends on the details of the trader.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you the phenomenon of exclusive products for sometimes only undergoing and skilled traders can get success in forex trading because playing this is not an opportunity this is a factual and sincere company where we can earn money with our participation and skills. and, experience is needed to benefit from a risky and volatile foreign exchange market. Forex traders can gain success by relying on their luck. Luck can save forex traders from risk once or twice. So forex traders need to have good experience to get success.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is no way to make money with luck in the forex market, we can get money in the forex market with the right knowledge, hard work, the right time, and with a fresh mind. in my view you are 70% knowledge, 20% experience and hard work, then luck is only 10% involved in forex trading. and it is better for Forex to make profit and money earning goods for work now goods for work and the best money earning for Forex now everyone earns best money for work now everyone earns better money for Forex and luck or experience to make money profit on Forex earnings .

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mean really, what forex traders offer that this initiative is for your pet to achieve prosperity in any decisive way. Everything you can count on Fortune in wealth depends on the brand and the investment also comes from very dangerous investments. and cannot trade permanently because of your luck, you must take knowledge and experience to trade because luck is not always with you knowledge and experience is always with you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 1024 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)