+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 LastLast

Thread: How to start any trade?

Banned kanka8888 is an unknown quantity at this point kanka8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    To open a demo account you can tread on forex treading and can make a good experience on treading. After that if think that you are perfect and successful for treading you can start tread. Mind that Forex treading is very risky so you need much study on this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 4rex is an unknown quantity at this point 4rex's Avatar
    Thanks
    To start trading we must prepare a mature Psychology due to anticipated in case of loss or profit, because when profit often forget to immediately close the chart so that it turns into loss.
    So, to start trading must prepare:
    1. Psychology that is ready
    2. Money management as appropriate

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before start open position usually oen website that provide economic calender, then open higher time frame, usually H1 H4 and daily to know how the trend. Indicate where support and resistant and waiting for best position...after take position i always set stoploss....

Banned nipa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point nipa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think without experience one should not tread. I also think business plan need for treading. So making a business plan and make experience you can state forex treading. Forex treading really for a perfect treader because this business is very risky.

Senior Member utedzz is on a distinguished road utedzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when trading, the first thing I was mentally prepared. a clear mind in order to analyze and predict the movement well. I normally accompany a cup of coffee when the trading order not sleepy when live. I am trading in the U.S. session where if my country is at night.
    Because Forex is My Dream ^__^

Banned isd is an unknown quantity at this point isd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Retail Forex trading is easy, but it is difficult to make predictions and plans. So we had to make the trade analysis and forecast price movements of currencies.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you have interest to do trading its easy for you to learn To start any trade first you should check and understand the market position and the price movement of the currencies then you make a proper plan for trading

Senior Member L2L is an unknown quantity at this point L2L's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trade start from asian session to u.s session. but i will not standby in front of monitor everyday.
    so i fokusing on EUR GBP and USD only, so i start in europe and london market open. in asian session, i just only make an analysis.

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex and experience to a business plan, you can start walking tread this business. I think that the experience without stepping on ants walking Forex, you should not, because this was very difficult and risky. Efficient means of knowledge required for this activity, so that the knowledge about foreign exchange first review Aging, you should tread started,

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    To make a business plan and experience on forex treading you can start tread on this business. I think without experience one should not ant tread on forex treading because this business is a very risky and hard working. hardworking means need knowledge of this business, So at first gaing knowledge about Forex after that one should start treading,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)