+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member menciusforex is an unknown quantity at this point menciusforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consider forex as a business, we can say its operation is easy. we can start it easily. our goal from this business mainly is for profit. same as other buiness we should have a good busniess plan, a good setup, your knowledge your experience, carry a good strategy, then this business become a machine to make money for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex will be good way to have fast money if you have good money.also experience will play the most important rule to get money from that large market.
    i think we must training for along time to make millions of dollars .wow . i love forex so much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nazmulh25 is on a distinguished road nazmulh25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thinks forex is easy other businesses and more profit.Because forex not need more invest money.But other business need more money and time.If you do forex businesses do not need extra money. Every businesses have risk but not have more profit,forex businesses have risk and more profit. So forex easy and profit other businesses.

Banned shujaat Ali is on a distinguished road shujaat Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    As forex is also a business but in general business a person needs more money to start that business but forex provides an easy way to start business.that is first we earn money and then we use it in a business of currency so forex is much more better than a general business because everyone can do business on forex

Banned offlinetrader is an unknown quantity at this point offlinetrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a money creator metchin. in my opinion that you can ensure it is simple, you can apply industry at your home in addition to create some money, needless to say it is rather great circumstances, in addition to in my opinion some day i can make it also, therefore right now, i only want to understand in addition to process together with i am able to and this also is actually my personal solely strategy to accomplish this objectives.. turn into a great trader.

Banned nipa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point nipa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very easy without busy. Easy to join, easy to earn, easy to learn, easy to know about Forex. So i think everything is easy in Forex treading. So i can say Forex treading is a easy way to huge earn for all.

Banned msreza24 is an unknown quantity at this point msreza24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fx is a form of enterprise, some money, as well as action. Different that can be done, as well as how to handle it on this enterprise, you can be your individual superior, although here are a few house or enterprise.

Member myname is on a distinguished road myname's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is the greatest business risk so that practically easy, it's also not exactly difficult either,, between risk and it is balanced. so there's no easy also not difficult. everything is balanced with the risks that we receive.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myname For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), ghaffar500 (2017-10-18)

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap ka mtlb ye hai k business ik or type ka bi business hai to ma ye prefer krna zyada psund kru ga ma forex kru ku k ye ik aisa business hai jis ma apko ik thori si amount chahye hoti hai trading k liay lakin tradtional ma apko bht sara paisa lgana purta hai is liay ma forex ko prefer kru ga

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wasimanjum For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzail View Post
    Thumbs up Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Halo..viewer how are you.I am fine.Now topic which easy forex or business?
    Forex is very easy.Because this not invest.Not go outdoor.
    If do you mean business is the other business, absolutely I prefer forex than other business. Forex is kind of business. As we know guys forex is not easy, though we are professional trader sometiimes we still having loss. Its not easy but not too difficult to learn ad increase our skill day by day so our dream become successful trader will come true...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alfa3 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)