+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Senior Member hamza4916 is on a distinguished road hamza4916's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders are naive greedy or stupid - or even all three combined looking for an easy dollar and that's why they lose. Get the right mindset work hard, understand yourself and understand the market, treat it as an odds game and you could win at forex trading.Everything about forex trading success can be learned the rest is up to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member paki007 is an unknown quantity at this point paki007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kheyal man tu forex buhat hi easy hay. is k liay nah tu insan ko gher say bahir jana perta hay. nah kaheen bojh authana perta hay. nah aik buhat berra business ki tarh treet kerna perta hay. gher bath ker hi apna computer pay work kertay raho aur profit kamatay raho. is say easy aur koi kam nahin. business ki tarah pireshani nahin hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hellelali is an unknown quantity at this point hellelali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks to this topicFor me Forex easy when you are a master of them. And become difficult when a lot of incitement

Banned zahid farooqi is an unknown quantity at this point zahid farooqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    here the discussion session is that which business is best in world and which job is best from where you can maximum benifit in you life so i am telling you that personal business is best than for doing a job for different ngos and here in business trading is very much best because there is no time limit

Senior Member sohail999 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr to ap is ma jant ho ho to prex ak achjha kam ha is ma boht pasa ha ap be is m kam karo koi moskl nahe ha forex ma ham sab kam kar sakt ha pasa val kam ha onlin kam ha forex

Banned badla is an unknown quantity at this point badla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex dealing is one kind of organization here need some money and your own activity. Othe

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex dealing is one kind of organization here need some money and your own activity. Other organization you can do and operate as like this organization but some different here you are your own administrator and this organization you operate in your home or any where.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faizah For This Useful Post:

paki007 (2013-04-27)

Senior Member akbar196 is on a distinguished road akbar196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ap ka bohat shukria,me bi theek fine hon,mere khayl me other business ke muqabley me forex aik bohat asan business hey,lekin other business se ye aik bohat risky orr aerious business hey,ais liey ais ko kurne k eliey hamein bohat care ho kur kam kurna chaheay,

Senior Member sayda tasnim is on a distinguished road sayda tasnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually between two there have no difference, but forex trading is easy from other business... its my own theory...

Senior Member ForexDJ is an unknown quantity at this point ForexDJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    To me, I would rather trade in forex than take part in any other business. Forex trading gives me the freedom to work at my own leisure and to be my own boss too. With a good education and experience, trading is easier than starting a business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 148 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)