+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can easily quickly of course not go for the biggest realtor just by our own use we have to work challenging to go looking for almost all new brokers in the world I believe we have to in fact about instaforex which is probably the most suitable choice we have right now- really not cheating and their staff are quite good they usually give us all quick replies to almost all snail letters we all publish them all. and simple to become a member but difficult to make money? some people will effectively have their own judgment about it, and I think you can help it be fast, you can do industry in your home and make some profits, of course that is a pretty good scenario, and I think 1 day when I can make it far too, and now, when I just want to find out and practice and also I can and also this is usually my only approach to achieving your goals ... be a good broker.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend, I personally prefer forex trading rather than real business because in forex trading you can easily take minimum profits without hard work and in forex trading we can make big profits in a short time and in real business we have to hire many people to run the business but our forex trading is alone and even we are bosses even we are all in our trading business and Forex is also a business market, so I think there is no big difference between forex and business. Forex is an online business like work, but you can do it easily in your home for free. Business gives time for shopping, shopping for shopping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's about priorities and experience, maybe you are a good businessman but if you don't have enough information about forex then you can choose to continue to do your traditional business, even you know that forex can give you more than your business. due to lack of FX knowledge, you prefer your main business. if not what I think, FX is easier than traditional business. in traditional business you need a lot of time to spend on the PR market and traveling is required. whereas FX does not need such things, not knowledge and expertise. We can even start with low capital and then traditional business.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here you need some money and your own activities. Other businesses that you can do and operate like this business but there are different here you are your own boss and the business you operate in is the biggest business risk so it is practically easy, also not exactly difficult either, between risk and balance. so nothing is easy nor difficult and I want to delete this question close my eyes. When you start a new business then you have to invest big capital and this business grows after a long time and does not guarantee to make a profit but the online forex trading business does not require large investments to start and also make a profit in a short time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to molu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here you need some money and your own activities. Other businesses that you can do and operate like this business but there are different here you are your own boss and the business you operate in is the biggest business risk so it is practically easy, also not exactly difficult either, between risk and balance. so nothing is easy nor difficult and I want to delete this question close my eyes. When you start a new business then you have to invest big capital and this business grows after a long time and does not guarantee to make a profit but the online forex trading business does not require large investments to start and also make a profit in a short time.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to find but tiring to make a profit? well some individuals can have their own opinions about it, and that I believe that you will only build it simple, you will trade in your home and build money, after all that extraordinary scenario, and that I believe in the future I will build it too, and so now, I just need to find out and follow as much as I want and this can be my only thanks for achieving the goal ... becoming a good dealer

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nicepost i like your post and want to thank you that you have a good question ager hum forex k sath business ka mwazna krain tu mujay tu forex he easy lagta hay or waisy bhe forex bhe business aik he hay iss mai bhe app jitni chahain investment sakty hain ker or apni incom get ker sakty hain to be a mujay forex, it is easy lagta hay or an application agai mai sy bhe koi, why are you so rha hay tu wo forex ko zror try kry shukriya

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think Forex is an easy business. Dear Brother Forex dear, this business is very risky and complicated. We need a lot of hard work and talent to run this business successfully. Easy for those who have good knowledge and experience about Forex. and There are so many businesses out there in my country but none of them cannot attract me because Forex trading attracts me. I think Forex trading is the most profitable trading system in the world. I cannot trade in other businesses because there is no such thing as profitable Forex trading.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to be specific about your question even you can't separate forex from forex business is a business where you can trade and all businesses need capital / investment but the problem is you need less capital to start your forex trading and no fixing timmings do trading You or you have to go somewhere so you can say forex is an easy and convenient business compared to other businesses

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post i think that Forex is one kind of business here need some money and your own activity.Other business you can do and operate as like this business but some different here you are your own boss and this business you operate in your home or any where.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)