+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that all kinds of works are both the easy and difficult you can't say that one thing is very difficult and other businesses are easy to do, forex trading is not a easy work to do and same goes for your own business, in the beginning forex trading seems to be very difficult but by the time forex trading becomes easy for you I think both are easy this depends upon person to person and if a person has a goal and has a motive then forex can give him enough reward and in the forex there is no time bound as in business and in the forex you also have limited investment that means that you can start business from a very low investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a money maker matcine.I think that forex is very interesting business . Because this business occur loss/ profit . if you think it is easy then it is very easy but if you think it is hard then it is hard.Forex trading business is one thing that you can trade from very small amount of information and and reasonable resources and this kind of strategy and small business needs small investment this can help you to grow better than the person who has more information and investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a real business aur just like real business Forex trading mein bhi hamein profit and loss dono hi bear kernay hotay hain. Just like real business Forex trading ko bhi hamein start kernay k lye real investment lazmi kerni hoti hai. Aur Forex trading aur business dono hi easy nahi hain. As per my knowledge and experiences I can say that if we have good trading knowledge and trading skill then forex is more easier than any other business and I think if we can trade with proper understanding then we can make good money from the forex trading but business in less risky too.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex aik easy oor simple business hai jis se hum kafi profit gain kar sakte hain forex main agar ap better planning oor better strategy se trade karn to apko forex main kamyabi mil sakti hai kion k apko forex ka knowledge oor information es forum se mil jata hai forex main ye forum bht he useful hai forex aik home ideal home business hai jis main kam investment se bhe trading kar sakte ho ye bht he best hai

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere liyee tou Forex trading ka business buhat zada easy hae kynk amin yahan pe apni marxi se kaam kar saktaa hoon ore jab chahay kaam kar saktaa hoon. bus mjhe yahan pe learning ki zarurat hoti hae k or learning karkay main yahan iss business se kaafi achi earning kar sakta hoon/ Dear mere khayal se forex business aur other business me buhat hi difference hota ha other business b acha ha agar ap os business ko proper time dete ho aur so me apko kisi din be sakoon ni hoga aur buhat sochna parta ha to aise hi forex business b aisa hi ha forex itna easy b ni ha jitna samjha jata h ic me buhat knowledge k sath kaam karna parta ha aur forex ko b buhat hi time dena parta ha tabi ap dono business me success ho sakte hain.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is one kind of business here need some money and your own activity.Other business you can do and operate as like this business but some different here you are your own boss and this business you operate in your home or any where. You can do any time when you are free 😊 and no one is your boss

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to join but hard to make profit ?well some people will have their own opinion about it, and i believe that you can make it easy, you can do trade at your home and make some money, of course it is very good situation, and i believe one day i can make it too, and so now , i just want to learn and practice as well as i can and this is my only way to reach the goals..become a good trader

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is easy business as compared to the business because in the business you need high investment as compared to the Forex in forex you can just open a account with $ 500 and start earning with the use of good strategy is which are really checked by the money management also. For me forex is an easy way to make money and we need to learn this trading business and we need to trade with proper analysis of the market and if we can learn then we can make good money and I think we all can start this trading business but we can not start the other business any time.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daikhy hamary leyay forex ik business k jaise he hai kio k business par bhi hum time daity hain apna aur is field mai bhi kuch aysa he hai jab tak hum proper time nahe dain gay kabhi bhi kam hamara sahe nahe ho sakta hai hum better trader bhi nahe ban sakty hain yaha par is leyay har cheeze ko achea tarah daikhna chayay,,,, Both are rewarded will and easy if they are done with the good trading plan. But forex is high higher risk then the business but the profit level is very high in the forex and the investment size is also low so that is why people are considering forex these days

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar forex market bhi kare to ye bhi badiya hai, ismein bas trader ki jarurat hoti hai, ki wo ache experience lekar hi trade kare bhai, jisse usko trading mein bahut jayda fayda hone lag jata hai bhai. yeah my dear friendsssssss...................i think forex is much more easy than any other kind of business ,in the sense that you dont have to invest a lot in this business and with little investment we can start earning at least some profit.on the other hand ,if we start any other business,we have to lose first.another thing good about it is that it is internet based business and only one man can handle it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)