+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai har ek business mein mehnat karna padta hai, forex bhi ek business hai jidher trading karne ke liye trader ko kafi jayda mehnat karna padega, aise hi koi bhi safal nahi ho sakta hai bhai. forex ka business bhot he asan aur behter business hai is baat me koi shak nahi lekin is business ka jaha tak taluq hai hume is baat ki samjh rakhna pare ge k ye business kis had tak behter aur acha chal raha hai tab ja kr he kam chalay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dunya main koi bhi kam asan nahi hai har kam main ap ko mahnat karna parhti hai forex ak easy business hai jiss main ap thori sa mahnat sa itna earn kar sakty hain ka ap ki soch bhi waha tak nhin ja sakti jab ka real business main mahnat bhi ziada hai lakin forex ka muqablay main earniung bohat kam hai aur risk dono main ak jasa hi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere hissab sai forex bhi ik asan business hai but is ko karna ata ho tou he ik trader k leyay yai kafi easy hai kio k mughy aysa lagta hai k humy yaha par is cheeze par dehan daina chayay k hum kaisay trader hain aur kis taraf hamari trade jati hai agar is cheeze par he focus kar lia jaye tou kafi sahe rahta hai hum apni mistake door kar sakty hain.. bhai forex market ek badiya business hai, humare ko is businesss se paisa bahut hi acha earn karne ko mil sakta hai, ismein sabse jaruri hota hai ki hum kafi acha learn kare bhai, agar learning hogi to earning kar sakte hai.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal mai jou jis mai mahir hota hai wahe cheeze us k leyay best hai always agar koi person yaha trade mai acha rahta hai tou us ko yaha pr kafi kuch mil sakta hai laikin agar koi apna business karta hai us mai hard work karta hai tou wo waha rah sakta hai but humy yai bat janni hai k kese bhi surat mai hard work ko leave nahe karna hai then he ap agy a sakty hain...

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No Forex trading is not an easy business but its true k Forex trading is a very popluar online business now a days and daily more and more people are joining Forex trading. Aur dear forex trading mein successful honay k lye knowledge aur experience ka hona zarorri hai. Aur without loss experience aur knowledge gain kernay ka better way yehi hai k aap demo account per hi ziada se ziada practice karein. I'm sure how the Forex trading is straightforward personally simply because I'm able to find out this very easily in the Indian-forex and also I'm able to help to make plenty of practice of the on the test accounts. when most of us find out this business with our entire awareness and also attentiveness after that you can help to make uncomplicated income using this business with no facing any issue.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend for me both are easy to me. I think we all need to learn the forex trading or any other business first then we can start that business. If we can learn any business then it would be easy to do that business. So I think forex trading is easy to me because we do not need huge investment to start this business. Sir mujhe nahi lagte hai ke forex business bahut easy hai , yaha par trading karna asan nahi hai , ham trader is market me bahut hi risky or tuff market me traded karte hai , lakin ye market me kam karna bahut interesting bhi hai , kuk yaha parmarket kichange hone ki liye hamko asani se international market ki finanacial status ke bare me malum hoti hai .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my opinion forex is easier than any other business. Why do I say so? because I have had a wide variety of businesses ranging into marketing a household appliance up to be a donor online investment business that its results will be demanding and what is produced nothing at all. As with forex obviously provides a real advantage for us. Forex is money making machine .forex market is tree of money .if you have good knowledge skill and experienced then you can make good profit from forex market.it can bee good business for you .if you have not knowledge about forex then to make money from forex market is very tough.

Junior Member PAVVY is an unknown quantity at this point PAVVY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But the first major difference between spot forex and shares is where they're traded. Stocks trade on exchanges such as the London Stock Exchange, whilst the spot forex markets trade Over The Counter, that is transactions take place directly between big banks, brokerages and other large institutions.

The other major difference is trading hours. Forex is 24/7 whilst most stocks are only tradeable during hours set by the exchange. However, in practice forex is usually active only during certain times of the day. The market usually sees a big pick-up in activity from around 7AM London time as Europe wakes up and London is the biggest forex market and Asia comes towards the end of its working day. Then from around 1PM onwards the market typically sees a jump in liquidity again as the US comes online. It is also during US hours that big data items the markets most watches are released. US data tends to move forex markets as the US is the world's biggest economy and the US dollar is the world's main reserve currency. For forex day traders these are the best hours to be trading as liquidity is good and trends tend to develop. But by 5PM UK time the forex markets tend to go quiet again.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PAVVY For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member PAVVY is an unknown quantity at this point PAVVY's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OF COURSE FOREX, because you get bonus to do trade in forex by only doing posts and this will remove you to have loose of your own money thats why people prefer it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PAVVY For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if you start forex wit the bonus from this forum , than it is easy because you have no as an investment and you can earned as a good income , you would be satisfied , on the other hand ,as business needs investments and it is difficult for a poor person. he will prefer forex . i think forex itself is an online business ! In my mind Forex is most easy in comparison to other business. We don't need any physical effort here. We need only , some time, some investment and good knowledge to work with Forex trading. We don't need supplier or buyer, it always present here. So you can make profit how much you think.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 148 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)