+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is mainly an international trading business, but to me it is easy than other business. because this business provides us a great money making opportunity. if a trader learns a lot about forex and gathers a lot of trading experience, then he will able to make huge profit from here. this business is fully lawful and a trader can do this from anywhere by anytime even by sitting home. that is why i think it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before you can become a professional traders you must have spend year trading live account, you must have experience the ups and downs of forex trading that you have sufficent amount profanations Forex is a very easy business of the world.every new first trader can do the trade in demo account.demo account is a very help.if you have not forex knowledge then you learn to forex book.

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is also one kind of business so it depends the which type of business you are talking about. You can't say like this which one is easy forex or business. Because all business does not have same ways to do. But you can compare it with the job because job and business are different. In business, you are the boss and you are an employee. In today�s world we are faced with many choices and choosing a Forex broker is no different. We�ve been in the retail Forex business longer than most and we understand that individual traders have different needs and wants. That�s why we continue to evolve to ensure you can trade with easy-forex in a safe, informed and supported environment.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy is the choice agar aap choose karte ho business to waha par hard work karke paisa banana padta hai magar wah par ek baar business setup kar liya aur naam earn kar liya to customers brand name dekhkar aate rehte hai magar Forex mein aisa nahi hai yaha par saara lifetime aapko trading to karni padegi magar isme ko time ki pabandhi nahi hai aur aap ko setup ke liye jyada investment bhi nahi karna padta balki aap time to time investment ko increase karte rehte ho.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Business is easy but you can easily trade in the forex market and gain good income but for that you must have to trade with proper discipline and if you will able to do that then you can gain more income than the business you can trade in the forex market from any place but you must have to keep one thing in your mind that you have to follow the trading rules with proper money management and if you will able to do that then you can easily gain good income from your trading

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that all kinds of works are both the easy and difficult you can't say that one thing is very difficult and other businesses are easy to do, forex trading is not a easy work to do and same goes for your own business, in the beginning forex trading seems to be very difficult but by the time forex trading becomes easy for you

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that you can make it easy, you can do trade at your home and make some money, of course it is very good situation, and i believe one day i can make it too, and so now , i just want to learn and practice as well as i can and this is my only way to reach the goals..become a good trader. If do you mean business is the other business, absolutely I prefer forex than other business. Forex is kind of business. As we know guys forex is not easy, though we are professional trader sometiimes we still having loss. Its not easy but not too difficult to learn ad increase our skill day by day so our dream become successful trader will come true...

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dono ki apni apni jagha pay ahmiyat hai aur wakt ka tajurba hai lekin agar samjh kar koi b kam kiya jae to kehtay hain k us me asani hoti hai aur us me behter tor pay seekha aur samjha jana humaray liye munasib hota hai.yeh business ek strong business ban chuka hai is me kafi wakt b lag sakta hota hai kadam jamany k lye. I think forex trading is much more easier than the business b/c for business you need the large amount of money and complete step but forex trading is very easy than business b/c for forex you need skills hardworking or the learning and knowledge about the forex trading.....

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ba zat e khud ek business hai jiss me ye misal aam de jati hai k her kissi k pas kuch na kuch acha aur behtreen talant hota hai aur agar koi kehta hai k mera luck bhot tezz hai to usay chahye k wo yaha pay apna luch zror azmae ta k us ka luck kam kar sake aur behtreen earning ka moka mill sake ye seekhnay aur samjhnay ka work hai. I think forex trading is not an easy trading without any proper knowledge and experience within it. We must learn as much as possible we can before seriously make an income through this trading. Please do not assume this trading is easy to convey. You totally wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 148 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)