+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you mean by this term "easy" if you mean a job that is less risky so the answer is "Business". if what you mean is a job that isn't difficult to do then the answer is "forex" and if someone wants to only trade on forex, it's very easy. Learn how to trade every day for several hours, go back to sleep after making decent money. If someone thinks of starting a business, your whole life will be given to him. that means there is no fixed time you spend on anything, because there are days that spend all your time and resources. one must look for what can work comfortably and have an understanding of it, if that is your business. after a stable business, one can spread time profitably in another place, but still must have complete control over the many things involved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

ashrafx (2020-07-12), perkalian (2020-07-14)

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can make it easy but not coming soon, it has to be gained by their work, and the more labor and work than the chances that we will achieve our goals. The problem with most people wants it all at once, and when it does not accept it immediately raises their hands and is justified by the fact that Forex is a scam and how to trade online or online business or online business big online business and your main business to yahe kahon ga to forex to trading he is very good online buinss hi es main income bhe hi or part time or best full time businss bhe hi es liye maintu yahe kahon ga to forex to trading he great hi buinss se or best bhe hai or easy bhe hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi siir ..... for me that easy is easy forex than bussines Forex new articles every day, and so also for understanding must be fluent and every long time to learn forex. Whether it's business or commerce does not require a lot of experience and daily Forex analysis and expert analysis of oil and gold and oil is difficult and I think doing business is much easier than forex trading, because the risk of doing the most legitimate business is us much less than trading on the market forex, but forex trading is likely to have the greatest profit potential if you can run the risk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khilmi For This Useful Post:

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying and selling foreign exchange can be very smooth, do not want to be outdoors, provided there is a computer you can take turns. The foreign exchange market is very easy to live in the country and it is far open to all of us so as to make our existence easy and comfort and it gives us the possibility of duties and personnel made. In reality forex is a lifestyle that changes the possibilities for us, we may be rich in a short time by buying and selling foreign exchange companies. and of course Forex is the easiest job I've ever seen in my life. It is a comfortable job and does not have the pressure of work. People do this easy job by staying in their home by running a business as well. And this is less business risk for expert traders.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagal For This Useful Post:

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course that is a very good situation, and I believe one day I can make it too, and so now, I just want to learn and practice as well as I can and this is my only way to achieve the goal .. be a good trader. If you mean business is another business, of course I prefer forex than other business. Forex is a type of business. As we know, forex people are not easy, although we are professional traders sometimes we still suffer losses. It's not easy, but it's not too difficult to learn, improving our day-to-day skills so our dream of becoming a successful trader will come true ..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to join but hard to make a profit? also some people will have their own opinion about it, and I believe that you can make it easy, you can trade in your home and make money, of course it is a very good situation, and I believe one day I can make it also , and so now, i just want to learn and practice as best as i can and this is my only way to reach the goal .. be a good forex trader good business liken bhai jan forex business easy to ha per us k liye jis k pas forex k knowledge or experience ha we k liye to bohat he is easy hai liken just jasey new member k liye bhot he muskil kyun k na to hamam abhe you pata hai k forex pe kis tarha sey works karna hi or na he ye k yahan kis kab trading open karni hi or kab close per han jab just pass forex k science ho ga to us time just liye bohat easy ho jaye ga forex pe kerja karna

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If my opinion forex is easier than any other business. Why do I say that? because I have a wide range of businesses ranging from marketing a household tool to an online investment business donor whose results will be very demanding and what is produced is not there at all. Just as forex obviously provides a real advantage for us. forex is an easy business. but this is a bit technical if you study it and then you do it then it will be a more interesting and most profitable business for you so you can start this business with low investment but you can earn much from it through your skills and no other business can not rival it.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader easy bhi hum nay khud hi bannana hay aur mushkil bhi hum nay khud hi banana hay kun agar hum esko thek say krain gay aur sekh k krain gay chahaiy wo forex ho ya koi aur business ho to phr us main hum kamyab bhi ho jain gay agar hum nay us ko thkek say nahain sekha to phr hum es main loss bhi krain gay aur apna sab kuch gawa bhi skty hain es sirf wo log kamyab ho skty hain jo saber kertay hum aur sekhna jantay hun phr koi bhi business ho wo es main kamyab ho jain gay........

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that thinking to be clear that forex is. Business and that means when classifying your business can be like to classify into two ie forex and other businesses. I think that the foreign exchange market is one of the not so hard Buiness you have to work the hardest and try to succeed in business as easy as that !! we can make sure it's simple you can apply the industry in your home in addition to creating the money you need to say it is a rather big circumstance in addition to in my opinion some day I can make it also because it is now.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex trading is not easy business and not easy job forex trading is the very hard work and very hard online business if you give the more time in the trading business and more working on the demo account then you success in the trading job trading is not easy and not simple online job and not simple online business this business is the very hard and very tuf online but great business only when trading is the easy when your great experience in the trading job

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)