+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many EAs and systems available that are used to reduce our losses and improve our profit. which is very useful for us and we can use it to our advantage and I want you to give us lots of evidence so that we can trust your system very well, because no one wants to invest the hard-earned money in forex and lose it all in the process. ok?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes pap nay jo bhi kaha hai theek he kaha hai kuch signal hotay hian jin how come use kay hunm kafi fortunately get saktay hain so that hamain ismain pata ho kay hum signal how can i use karain to hamian bhi loss maybe the chance he is gay or gay profit ga zaida se zaida and jasak ham sab janta ha cal bohut sy aise EA bhi hain jis sy humein profit hota hai loss k opportunities for us hoty hai or signal provider EA bhi jo k 80 to 90% of the valid signal to provide a card hain ap ny ye jo diya hua hai ap es ko Zyada explained kar to bataye ta k humein easily samjh aa saky hota ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am injured saying that the robot cannot confirm further losses. Sometimes they can clean your account by themselves. Imeould prefer profits to be gained by working hard the old fashioned way. I think someone will have a food trading strategy for you to not have an oasis in the foreigexchange market and maybe you can explain more about this ... Is this an EA or just an EA signal provider ..? I mean an EA is like a photocopier EA..it's an open position if the master account opens a position to .

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g dear ap nay bohat hi achi bt ki hay jab hum new hotay hain that is the main business kay baray itna ziyada experince ni hota jis ki waja said hum loss ki hi tention hi again rehti hay koun fortunately kay sath loss bi hota hay agr humary pas experince aur knoledge hay tu hum is the main advantage of bi karay gay koun kay forex businees bohat hai riski businees hay bhai ap nay your post bohat hi achi ki hay ab tu bi main say baray looking for karon main ga

5. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

qomat (2019-08-28)

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main Forex because of the rules, follow the rules because of the hai han, start the main knowledge, haha jis ki, face, face, error, teak hain, but work aur, learn sy ye, ahista, ahista, khatam, ho teak, error, face, face, loss, jata, hai per, experience kay sathye loss buht kaam ho jata hai aur fortunately kay zyada hotay opportunity ye meri guarantee hai and If you avoid losses in forex trading then you must improve your knowledge skills and also follow instructions. Use good strategies in trading and follow good data and news in trading. Because you can benefit from trading. A good trader uses a good strategy to get profit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on the forex robot. If it's good then you can have a good profit but I recommend testing it a few weeks on a demo before using it on a live account because it can be risky even though it might have good evidence. and It is always better to trade manually, trading using robots carries a high level of risk so we need to think about the level of risk first before making a profit. With the wrong robot, our account can be destroyed in a very short time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

fx love (2019-08-26)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to use expert advisor \ / robot, although many of my friends offer their flagship robots at low prices and some are free, but I apologize for trading forex with robots, have to take large capital and drawdown is also large. but I use an EA robot, which helps me in my daily tasks on Forex, helps maintain consistency and sometimes to recover losses in my trading manual, and it is best that they are free and get here in the EA section. Trading often changes to 60-70% of profit and always works 24 hours with many very low risks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to surjamal For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-08-30)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to modify the MA to be greater than the MA 100 that means a bigger moving average can make a better signal to buy / sell in the MACD parameter then it can be confirmed by the 0.00 line of the script for this EA to make OP, I once used setting a smaller MA parameter the result is too late in the OP and making some wrong positions because of this, then I move up the MA to a minimum of 100

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are new to the forex market, it is important for you to learn how to choose Forex trading software over the others.
    Choosing the right software can completely change the game for someone who is starting on the Forex market. I recommend testing your robot before using it in your real account! and This is the time you set so that you stay away from ea, ea, can give you a profit, but in the long run, you might end up with a big loss. it's always good if you study your chart, understand price movements so you can break even. if that will even lead you to trade one pair so you can manage your losses, then go ahead, it will save you from big losses through ea

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe it's safe or not. but it's not good to use EA for long-term trading. if you use any EA for your trade, it might be profitable for you but not for the long term. several times it can make more losses. that is hard for you to bear. and I don't think that even manual trading is safe overall because most traders lose their money here. But in the end it's automatic as well as manual trading is not only safe but also gives us many things. So be open minded and learn from everyone. It would be cool if we could relax and leave our work to ea. But I think as real traders we need to understand fully about manual trading.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)