+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Member vati is on a distinguished road vati's Avatar
    Thanks
    Acknowledge that Fx treading is usually a incredibly hazardous small business when i interact in Fx treading. And so burning is usually a brilliant make any difference to my opinion in addition to i'm sure burning is usually a vital theme in addition to component of fx small business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vati For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jeerablade is an unknown quantity at this point jeerablade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager trade loss main chali jaye tu hatch kar dena chai ha account ko means ek trade ap ne buy ki dali ha aur wo sell hona start ho ge ha tu ek aur trade sell ki laga deni chai but ration thori zyada rakh kar taa k wo ap ko profit b de aur ap ka jo loss hoa ha us ko cover b kary

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think each time a reduction i need the loss with whole obligation so the very first time i do is how do this business with a short term cease business and i ended i was trying to find some issues that occur in the trading loss.

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    @@@@ agr kbi appp koo looosss kkaaa samna krnnna prhy tooo ap koo chahayy k ap apny mind ko peaceee full rkhty huy apni mmistake ko dur krny ki koshish kran****deep study krannn***or dubara apna kam start kr dannnnnnn@@@@@@@@@

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about it because i face no loss in the business of Forex trading but i think

if we face loss , we should see the matter carefully that where we done mistakes and then in next trading we should these mistakes front of our .

Junior Member ulinfx is an unknown quantity at this point ulinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by copot View Post
    often new traders who are still experiencing a loss is always a headache how will I escape the fate trading or not so ...
    and all of that will affect the work as well as mentally disturbed at the loss
    how do you respond?
    My initial self-evaluation step what exactly does the system that I use the wrong or right, and then trying to find real information and may change our system to another system so we are not going to be easy loss because of our own fault that we often use ...

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    when a loss, I will accept the loss with full responsibility, so the first time I do is how I do this trade with a temporary cease trade and when I stopped I was trying to find some problems that exist in the trading loss.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager mujhy forex men loss hota hy to men jo hy na stop loss laga longa . Is ka mujhey yeh fiada ho ga keh men mukammal tour per to loss se neheen bach sakta magar men trading men barey loss s bach sakta hun .

Senior Member kumanfx is an unknown quantity at this point kumanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    at a loss, I try to relax, do not be a grudge that you insist to avenge your defeat. try to leave the house for a while. washing face or exercise may help you to reduce stress. after that, start trading when you are in a state ready to pick profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kumanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    my most try is that to play on low margin and if i am ocure in loss then try to keep that loss and trade and it is not effect very much on capital and one day it can be in profit and i am earn from it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mustafain For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)