+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Senior Member smsobuj is an unknown quantity at this point smsobuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, we need to correct the mentality that we are doing trade and we will always profit. This mentality creates problem. Why not first trade demo account? It is given for that reason so the trader must get or grow confidence about trading. They must know how to trade and how to learn from loss as well. Loss of course make any body upset. But don't let the emotion control you. Fight back.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of Forex trading and we must learn to accept it and learn from it.We must do lot of market analysis,use stop loss and take profit and trade with caution to avoid loss.But even after so much precaution if I face loss then I immediately stop trading and start analyzing the reasons of loss.We must learn to control our emotions while trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pops is an unknown quantity at this point pops's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really happy that I have controlled my emotions in case of loss. The instant reaction to take revenge from market is not present in me and I tend to wait in case of loss. A new opportunity will arise soon and I will trade again and if it went according to my analysis, it will cover the previous loss.

Senior Member afzal07 is an unknown quantity at this point afzal07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I get loss I just trying to control my emotion and also sell other pair by making profit then I keep rest of money for free margin. Then I wait with patience for covering my loss.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very hard time for me when i face a loss no one in forex wanted to face a loss. when i face loss then first control my emotions and doing best to avoid my mistakes. and start my work again with new effort.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when ever I make loss, I stop trading for some time and I leave the trading terminal because by sitting infront of the computer I have tendency to trade again, so I spend some time outside after that again I do trading with same position in which I have made loss, suppose I was having long position and it hit the stop loss again I buy from dip or else I do not trade for that day any more.

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex mein loss aur profit dono ho saktay hain.ager loss hota hai to insaan ko himat har k beath ni jana chaihye balkay uc ka samna krna chaihye aur hopeless ni hona chaihye kisi bi surat mein.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mujeeb For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    huma chahya ka hum forex ko ache tarya samja our par is ma trading ko start kara agar huma loss ho be jata ha to hum is sa na umeed nhe hona cahya balka is ko dobara sa soch samj kar trading karne chahyaa.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saim ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member billlal is an unknown quantity at this point billlal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss is a part of profit in forex business.some people change their mind and stop trading after lose their invest.that is not correct decision.senior and established traders are also faced lose and they are trading regularly.if you lose then you have start next with more confident and learn more about forex trading after that you should win.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to billlal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member alwi_73 is an unknown quantity at this point alwi_73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to reduce the lose in forex trading is to always use stoplose in any order that we do because stoplose aims to reduce stoplose thus being exposed to a margin call

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alwi_73 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)