+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Default what it the difference between mt4 and mt5?

Banned tani786 is an unknown quantity at this point tani786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meta trader 4 aur meta trader 5 ye trading main buhat help daitay hai meta trader 4 old version hai aur ye buhat hi acha hai is ka (GUi) buhat acha hai aur working bee buhat easy hai. is ley all over the world trader meta trader 4 ko like kartay hain .aur meta trader new version hai aur ye inta like nahi kiya jata jitna meta trader 4 ko like kiya jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saifirr1 is an unknown quantity at this point saifirr1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Once I downloaded MT5 platform by mistake. I didn't understand its working well. It makes lot of noise all the times like video games so I had to shut it down and reinstall the mT4 version. I love MT4 instead of MT5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member yoyox is an unknown quantity at this point yoyox's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that MT4 stable despite our bad internet
    connection but if MT5 too heavy if the network
    is ugly but does feature MT5 MT5 good but
    my experience is often ga connect to the
    trading account was sich my experience

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have not used the mt4 for long but the difference between the mt4 and the mt5 is the technology that service give you but for the newbie i wouldnt advice you to use mt5 is very complicated and you may find it very hard

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 4 aur meta trader 5 main koi khas different nahi hai. Meta trader 4 old version hai aur ye buhat acha work karta hai. is ka interface bee buhat acha hai is main koi error nahi aty aur Meta trader 5 latest version hai aur is main kuch aur tools ad howay hai per ye profer work nahi karta is ley main sirf meta trader 4 ko hi use karta hon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kukibhai For This Useful Post:

tani786 (2013-03-30)

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 is the latest version of mt4 .mt4 is the best trading softwear it is easy to use ,On the other hand mt5 is the little bit hard to use and not commenly use but not to much, mt4 is mostly used in the forex trade i,m also use the mt4

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is very simple because metatrader 4 is the old version of metatrader 5, mostly brokers can offer us to operate the account on metatrader 4 because this software is very easy and every old and well experience traders are known its all features but they have no complete knowledge about metatrader 5.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no so difference between the Mt4 and Mt5 both are trading platform. These are supporting to all kind of indicators and trend also all templates and it is very easy to use and various traders like trade with these broker MT5 and MT4. The MT5 is latest version and now is available.

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt4 is old version of mt5 and mt5 is latest version of mt4. Mt4 is good for forex trading because it support to all kind of indicators and also all templates and it is easy in use and mostly traders like trade with this broker. mt5 is latest version and now it is available with some new changes and now it is little bit hard in use every one cannot use to mt5 platform for trading.

Member ezeteonu is an unknown quantity at this point ezeteonu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In MT5 trading platform, more than a single
    account can be managed
    simultaneously; while in MT4, a plugin tool named MAM needs to be downloaded and installed to the platform in order to achieve the same thing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ezeteonu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open