+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member Md Sagor is an unknown quantity at this point Md Sagor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex business sikne ke lia ap ko ak accha coaching jorurihe.ham coaching karte he or isme hamko bohat kujsikne milta.forex trading business ak bohat faideban he to isko ap agar sikke trade karenge to ap kohi faida hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is about how professional is the coach.some people pretending they can guide others while they are not successful yet.so we really have to be careful of some sharks on internet.some people makes money only with cheating newbies.l think we can be our own coach and we can search and practice everything by ourself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sad is an unknown quantity at this point sad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is about how professional is the coach.some people pretending they can guide others while they are not successful yet.so we really have to be careful of some sharks on internet.some people makes money only with cheating newbies.l think we can be our own coach and we can search and practice everything by ourself.

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh if that is the case we have to be careful while selecting the coach becaue if we get second type of coach forex will become a jargon for us. And we should find a coach who introduce it as an easy business.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you cant find a coach or a teacher or something in forex. you need to learn forex yourself. that is the beauty of it. you apply whatever you learned and you feel very good when you see the profit occuring by going by your plan..

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.
    You are absolutely right a good coach easily learn a person to forex and his vast experience help to him how to easily deliver the new person. But who has not good knowledge he unable to give good lesson as a result student not learn forex well and easily.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure on this industry every single investor mentor in their him/her personal because if any investor learn about forex perfectly they'll likely you don't need to educate via different man or women for that reason i do believe investor must find out 1st just before investing on this industry.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coiruahmad View Post
    Well done.If we have to make forex as a business, we surely will act carefully and not haphazardly into the market.Because we think of as business forex at least we try to keep our business can continue.Of course science is also needed in order not to fail in this business.
    indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that if we are to succeed in the forex business then we must diligently study and practice good study with senior traders and blelajar with over the internet. so we have a good strategy in the forex business.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guyz in forex i iave beem my own coach and i bet i have been a good coach everytime i trade i know this is my own money an risking and would love to do it to my best so i try and give myself assignments that will give me hope to a better trading future.
    If u trade forex like a business u must know that every business has a risk..
    And to control the risk u must know what u do..and how to react with the market..

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by volt View Post
    This forex business before you know much you will learn to understand it all you also need a successful trader as the right coach to inform you and guide you the correct exercises on him.
    agree with you, however, forex trading is a business that there is no certainty in it sometimes suaru analysis that has been cooked in teknikla be destroyed by a major news pundamental and pundamental sometimes hindered by the strong trend of technical progress, the best coach in forex trading is based on experience and start from ourselves as a trader does not have a successful trader at random from trading in all respects for each step would have been noticed by the pros and cons pros and cons trader's why we can not get the best coach but from within ourselves and from the most successful and experience that makes our lives for trading, if there is the promise of a successful trading promises will certainly questionable because of a successful trading will never teach to others the knowledge he had.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)