+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 237 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should follow the first one. I think a good instructor always show you in the simple term. Forex is really so easy. But for the well success we need the right information that we can be provided by a good instructor. So we should pay importance on selecting a right instructor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    A good forex coach
    I will say that there are two type of traders, fundamental and technical, similarly, the trainers will also be of two types, one who stress on fundamentals, and the other one, who stress on technicals study..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we don't need coach nor instructor on the forex , all we need is to learn and we can learn without coach and without instructor we can self study and know every thing

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    no need coach in forex in forex trading market but need an instructor you may coach on yourself a instructor can supply a good information thats may help you to win in forex trading market...
    I think teachers are very necessary in this business because we can direct trade with the master we can ask what we do not know so it is easier for us to win

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no need coach in forex in forex trading market but need an instructor you may coach on yourself a instructor can supply a good information thats may help you to win in forex trading market...

Banned yaqoobali95 is an unknown quantity at this point yaqoobali95's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have no clear idea about forex coaching. by reading posts of others it is not clear to me. but i want to know what are forex coaches.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me anyone or any item can make a good coach for any newcomers. Because it can be a past record or can be a demo account. But I would like to suggest a senior trader with better lesson. After that we can make some serious trading.

Member susanto is an unknown quantity at this point susanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by profit50pips View Post
    if we put TP as some value then i think it takes so much time for the tarde to be close if the trend is in negative direction, if we have patiency to wait till we get that particulat TP then it will be good, my most of trade i will tarde when i am online thats why i use SL and also TF if trade is going to hit SL then i will change its value and make that trade alive
    for me the best mentor or coach is a learning experience and continue the analysis and techniques are reminders of the trading limit is put to use tp and sl

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan yeh baat tu 100 % darust hai k aik acha forex coach aap ki bohat sari madad karta hai aur mera coach aik dost hai jo k meri har mumkin madad kar raha hota hai trading main main nain abi tak jitna bi sekha hai us sey hi sekha hai aur main nain abi tak is sey bohat kuch sekh lia hai

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex work is at the top end of the reach of services that the forex upbringing vocation provides to traders. It involves a private, plain session with an skilled forex bargainer, who can content you their proven and proved tips, and single insights. This can be finished at the forex breeding vendor's educational suite, or, increasingly these days......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 237 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 228 229 230 231 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)