Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everybody,
    My coach is the books and videos that I learn forex
    a successful trader is one who does not rely on each other and uses its own analysis

good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmad1 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah a beginner can not learn trading by its own its realy hard for a newbie there for they get proper coaching from any of there senior and if your trainer or coach is a good trader he will make life easy for you in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jo coach trader ko trading ka sahi knowledge de aur sath me usko Forex trading ke sab pehlu sikhaye wahi Forex coach acha sabit hota hai. Waise maine to jab Forex trading ki suruat ki thi tab koi bhi coach nahi rakha tha aur main Forex ki sabhi knowledge on line sources ke jariye hi li thi.

Member kranjan is an unknown quantity at this point kranjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne gyaan ko badhane keliye hum coaching jate hain mere liye ye indian forex forum hi coaching hai kyun ki yaha forex ke bare me sab kuch miljata hai.yaha sab apni trading ke bare me sahi aur galat ke bare me coments dete hain ise padh kar thoda gyaan to badh ta hai

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    coach is one who teach to and motivate u to do something so self is best coach in itself because in real trading he is one and only one who help themselves and make policy according to need and requirement of forex trade market. sometime friend suggestion gives u help a lot

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    No body van be a good coach on Forex here we can have teachers only because there is difference between teacher and coach.Like teacher in Forex anybody an you tell but are the basic terms used in Forex and all aot forex but like Coach he can not make you prefect in Forex by practicing Forex.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree with you forex is not si difficult jab koi new ata hai is main main ne bhi jab isay join kia tha to mujhay ye difficult lagta tha lakin ab aisa nahi hai mujhay is main maza aata hai aur main isay apni duty samjhta hu coach wohi acha hota hai jo achi trah puri imandari se samjhata aur sekhata hai...

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good forex coach always guides you to your ease with which you become able to do good trading. forex coach has the responsibility to help the newbies in understanding forex so that they dont face any problem. forex is so esay to understand and a good instructor should have to help the forum members in a good way.

Member shawonroy74 is an unknown quantity at this point shawonroy74's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best Forex coach is practicing more and more in Forex.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i never had a forex coach in that sense, i mean no one personally taught me anything. i learnt everything by myself and i always feel that self learning is the best learning, and it gives bigger learning curve but more experience too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 237 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)