+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 237 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we also need a good trade teacher. I believe we can learn forex from the internet and many other sources such as eBooks and forums, but in the end we need a trading teacher to learn forex trading so we have to stay in touch with professional traders and I think our own experience is our good teacher and I do that was in my demo trading and produced a good demo before the day and today I get 26 dollars from the demo and my capital is $ 250 so we need to use risk-free volumes. for trading and then we can get good ones

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster has a reputation beyond repute goldmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,775 Times in 2,161 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good forex coach.
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex brings many people to the world of forex trading, attracted by the idea of 'active' investment; where profits lie in the daily play of investors and not in the unpredictable cycles of the global economy. . An instructor can provide good information that can help you win in the forex trading market. and If you prefer a good foreign exchange instructor then you must determine from the current reflection who might be your personal instructor and that means you should practice on your own by only trading shares on a test bank account so as to improve

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-04)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people have money but cannot just buy education. the most played time is whether he will succeed or not, on average, it takes four years, everyone looks consistent depending on who he can and his teachers follow and yes right, to learn forex will obviously take a long time. because in forex trading, we have a lot to learn. as good or even money, it still won't be a shortcut to learning. Therefore everyone must go through a process of learning and tolerance, so they will get good results from the manager process, and we will achieve good knowledge and skills.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-04)

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fx training is at the peak of the conclusions of various services provided by the Forex teaching community to help professionals. Wow if that is the situation we need to be careful when choosing instructors because if we get a type 2 instructor, Forex might be info for all of us. And we have to find instructors who expose this to simple business. and Having a good forex teacher is really important because they will be there to be a guild and teach you the best way to trade, and also explain the various market movements and the reasons for these movements.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my experience is my couch ,, I have learned many things from my experience. When I lost and MC, I learned how to control my emotions and how to manage my capital. when the market moves very volatile, i learn about news that can move the market and i don't want to say anything that will keep me on mt toes bput truelly i like to make money on the market using forex money exchange it's very fun but because i really must ensure that I trade very well in the market.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for myself, i am looking for people who will teach us about forex trading with several criteria. I only want to teach by traders who have given me their daily trading reports and trading investor passwords to check them out. and Yes, this is the correct conversation. A good trainer should be someone who has enough knowledge about the forex market so that when he teaches, he will be able to teach with all simplicity based on experience. And I have to say that the bad coaches are those who themselves are still struggling with the forex market, so if people like that teach, they will make things difficult.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading assistance may be complete with company selection provided by a forex trading training environment that can help traders. They require special time, produced featuring good experienced brokers who may be the truth we must be careful when choosing the real teacher if there are people who are pursuing this type of trader. Forex trading is actually a new language for individuals. Besides the state finding skilled people who buy it becomes an easy business. and there are so many ways people know about trading. people have good trainers because they trade all these types of markets in all trades and know what will happen in a good way to make money. You should know that money in forex will make a good strategy.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, Trainers consist of 2 varieties - which make sense in Forex, they make Forex look simple in subjects and disciplined targets, reasonable methods, and cash management. Other people who don't have enough forex data and then they will stress you out and cause you to feel that forex is too much of a hassle. and Forex advice from a coach can be the best from the daily range of products provided by foreign cracking facilities for reading. This requires an hour, a session developed in qualified Forex traders that can propose you a tense and tested step, and also the only awareness.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my understanding, I think a good forex trainer should make students become disciplined traders because disciplined traders never trade with fear, never trade with greed and never trade with emotions so the more we know this the better we go and the Coach is a teacher good, and he makes easy lessons very easy, and bad teachers make easy lessons very difficult and complex, and here it is clear the role of professors and coaches at Forex, a good coach will lead to good understanding from Forex and then for good results, and the teacher makes the lesson easy, Vngriq is at a disadvantage because the teacher doesn't have a turn, as it should.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 237 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)