+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Automated live trading system

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FOREXSIGNALS View Post
    Make easy money in forex daily 30 pip to 50 pip you can have (Instant Pip,com) server which gives signal & trade copier no manually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily
    if allowed then I will go try that aya can be very sure of robots that will be mentioned this sir
    if we could consistently be 50 pips on each trade then I think this could be a very good start at all sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 4exer is an unknown quantity at this point 4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Madangopal View Post
    Nice share guys. By the way, how can they promising and ensuring for a daily profit? cos as we know all, that forex is very risky business. No one can predict the next price direction. and there is no one can get a holy grail trading system that will 100% guarantee trader to gain profit in all their entry. in order so, what is the guarantee when i follow their signal and unfortunately loss appeared? will they pay back my loss?
    They won't pay you back for loss same as they wont take your profits from you. You have to look at the track records and testimony of users to follow them. 100% record is impossible agreed but even if you get 90 trades profitable out of 100 then too you make huge profits. So It's something to think about...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice share guys. By the way, how can they promising and ensuring for a daily profit? cos as we know all, that forex is very risky business. No one can predict the next price direction. and there is no one can get a holy grail trading system that will 100% guarantee trader to gain profit in all their entry. in order so, what is the guarantee when i follow their signal and unfortunately loss appeared? will they pay back my loss?

Junior Member FOREXSIGNALS is an unknown quantity at this point FOREXSIGNALS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Automated live trading system

Make easy money in forex daily 30 pip to 50 pip you can have (Instant Pip,com) server which gives signal & trade copier no manually trading but volume as per we select average we can get 30 pips daily

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5