+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Automated live trading system

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are no 100% robots out there that will make money for someone without a loss, I believe the name giving is just to attract people, I would not be surprised if people complain that the robot does not work, because robots must make us despair. become a big loss of money. maybe this would be fake if you ask that I am not a loss trader rather than that does not mean you will not lose money on the forex market so we will not go to the name of the expert advisor I will probably focus on which ea strategies might be used and how strong this ea is in things make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic trading is good but not safe so you have to watch it, you should expect it when trading, especially when there is hot news as we know that news is the first enemy of robots as I have experienced and even though we use automatic trading in this trade, but we also save it for later in this trade to supervise when we do automatic trading because maybe automated trading performance doesn't work in accordance with what we want with such conditions we will be able to take over their performance manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the good AE, I tested it on the GBPUSD TF M30 pair the results were good on the test again, but I only managed to test it for 2 months, already planning now to test it further on the demo account and so you don't know. have never seen robots change SL / TP to suit the situation and minimize losses and maximize profits so quickly because no humen can make all of these calculations and make all opportunities in seconds 24/7

but I have a few questions, is this AE really free & will work forever with GBPUSD pairs or have an expiration date, and what are the settings to use it on a USD 1000 account.

can it also be used on a real account?

Thank you and very much appreciated

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere lie main vishesh roop se svachaalit treding pasand karata hoon, jab mere paas koee samay nahin hai ya koee intaranet nahin hai kyonki jab main apana kaam shuroo karata hoon to mujhe yakeen hai ki mere paas ek eee hai jo laabh kamaane ke lie bina ruke apane eee ko har samay kaam karane deta hai aur yah aapakee rananeeti mein shaamil hai.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kaee vyaapaaree hain jo svachaalit treding sistam par vyaapaar karate hain aur ve laabh kamaate hain isalie mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit treding surakshit hai lekin mainyual treding sistam se behatar nahin hai. mujhe lagata hai ki svachaalit vyaapaar pranaalee mein suraksha hai aur yahee kaaran hai ki kaee vyaapaaree isaka upayog karate hain.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,092 Times in 1,731 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They won't pay you back for loss same as they wont take your profits from you. You have to look at the track records and testimony of users to follow them. 100% record is impossible agreed but even if you get 90 trades profitable out of 100 then too you make huge profits.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot ke lie mat jao. robot paise bhee kho dega aur kabhee-kabhee nukasaan bhee bhaaree hoga. isalie mainual treding duniya ka sabase achchha aur koee sarvashreshth robot nahin hai. aur videshee mudra baajaar mein anaginat robot hain, lekin koee sarvashreshth videshee mudra robot nahin hai. yah un vyaapaariyon par nirbhar karata hai jo isaka upayog karate hain, ham apane svaad ke anusaar chunate hain. main vyaapaar karane ke lie robot ka upayog nahin karata, isake saath bahut see kahaaniyaan judee huee hain.

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~~~~ asa way off trading jis k zreay ssy ap trading ko boht hhee bestt wayss mmain krr rhyy hoo orr ap iss syy achi earning kyy boht ssyy treeqy tlash krr skoo gyy .....
    automatic trading system iiss a very good system ooff trading ,,,,,automatic trading softwere system make uurr trade successfull and automatic .....
    automatic trading iss ssoo good way buut i like the most manual trading because it iss muchh better then others it tells uuss the good wayy ooff stop loss and take profitss ....but i do not know automated live trading system any one who tellme about it...
    ssoooo,,, i like my trade very muchhhhhh......~~~!!@@@

Banned Madangopal is an unknown quantity at this point Madangopal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4exer View Post
    They won't pay you back for loss same as they wont take your profits from you. You have to look at the track records and testimony of users to follow them. 100% record is impossible agreed but even if you get 90 trades profitable out of 100 then too you make huge profits. So It's something to think about...
    yes, definitely i know it friend. and it doesn't mean that i totally don't agree with all kind of any auto trading style. But, with my past opinion, i just try to motivate myself and other member not to become lazy to work hard in becoming a great trader by only funding their money to an auto trading. we need to work hard. as we know, all pro trader around the world can gain success only by doing manual trading, and based on their efforts only.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    After visiting the site, i saw some posted signals, it seems real, but what most traders are rather looking for is something which they can start with for free before involving cash as per paying for subscription. There should be a free trial period before paying for the services.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast