+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Automated live trading system

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever happens, the result must be defeated. So why do we need to care. Coders can try to change the system, as traders we cannot change Ea. Just wait for the right system to make a profit or make your own plans to become an expert trader. and I think we should trade ourselves instead of giving our money to be run by risky robots. Although we have a lot of energy and need accuracy and discipline for the results obtained in accordance with what we expect

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I've only heard of the Million Dollar Pillion robot in the forex market. But I have never used it during forex trading, our delay skills and can help us generate profits depending on ourselves. But robots can't do it well. and Using practical manuals is the best form of trade. Manual traders have a good measure of control over their trade and this advantage allows them to control losses and increase profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not everyone has a good mentality in this market; many greedy traders want to be billionaires in one night BUT they forget one of the easiest ways is compounding; yes it takes time but it's safe! and I'm not sure of your opinion. Although I believe that there are many automatic trades that can produce a consistent profit, it still contains weaknesses. The same thing with manual systems. So there is no perfect system that can trade without losing money.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for what you say to humans and robots. With everything you said above, human trafficking is still the best. Trading with robots is not the best way, if that's the best way, many traders will succeed and I think trading robots is not good. because I lost money for understanding robots. so at least I reject it. and I tried trading manually. so I think human trafficking is good and best. and trading robots is not perfect for a trader. because some time it did not function perfectly.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are man-made so you can program them to serve you quickly and efficiently. In Forex trading, they can be great assistants that save you time, but you still need humans to monitor your processes and make decisions at important moments. and humans can make mistakes and have emotions, but we must not forget that robots are basically computers and one computer error can be the same as dozens of mistakes made by humans. You can depend on robots for your Forex transactions, but keep an eye on your screen.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the EA project must be better managed to focus more on customs on the evaluation and monitoring of return profiles, characteristics with more appeal returns with better confirmation of support for immigrants from challenges. and a bad situation like mine can happen to everyone, but when I review it, it's not a full electrical error in losing my account, a big mistake is on me, I got a pretty big profit, but my greedy words are not enough.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the EA project must be better managed to focus more on customs on the evaluation and monitoring of return profiles, characteristics with more appeal returns with better confirmation of support for immigrants from challenges. and a bad situation like mine can happen to everyone, but when I review it, it's not a full electrical error in losing my account, a big mistake is on me, I got a pretty big profit, but my greedy words are not enough.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hear other people's robots can make a lot of money from the forex market but I don't support robots, I still don't use this now because I don't believe this. So now I step on with the help of knowledge. and if we make the wrong settings, the robot will give us a loss at any time, but it is not an arrangement that makes most robots not work, but because the robots themselves don't work that's why they fail to make money even when we manage them very well. most robots waste time because they won't make us profitable.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't know how to bless this work. but now I understand this concept. This is very nice. Thank you for your contribution and giving and guiding us with this EA. Thank you for your submission and where we got to EA so we can test how downloads can be downloaded. I hope this will be a very good EA.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I don't believe that this ea is my good friend and you have to be sure about it so for me I think you should try it on a real account to mounth to be the winner of my friend and I have a personal reservation when it comes to using expert advisors to trade, maybe functioning today but the next day may not always produce the same results, I'm also afraid of bugs in this expert advisor because if you don't update them regularly, you might have problems with them later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast