+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated live trading system

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true. But just wondering if you know of a site that provides good free EA codes? Because in order to use EA correctly and understandably, we need to know in advance how the EA code has to have a clear picture of what EA is and how EA really works. Because if we don't know this in the middle of trade and something goes wrong, we don't know how to shoot it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will use several EAs that have special logic for unexpected steps. If we happen to look for our platform when the EA is running, but we see an unexpected step. We can force close by using a script. but can you think about it again? trading is about how we try to survive in the market, and please never try to trade but you don't know what you are doing
    because EAs will never know what they are doing in your account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

yogyes (2019-08-17)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you mean robotic market risk is not safe from it but if you mean safe from brokers to change the order I think insta is a very trusted broker and I tried lots of robots on it without problems and if you continue to monitor continuously then you can make them safely on the other hand it leaves them alone so you can lose it all in just a few trades. Until now I have not found a system that can generate profits for me similar to my manual trading, but I like to test new systems and when I find some good working systems there I share them with all.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Automatic system bohat zaida risky hoty ha is liye hamay in ka use nahi karna chahiye jo hamay bohat zaida loss detey ha or profit nahi detey ha is liye jitna ho sakay hamay in se bach ka rehna chahiye or in sab ma invest nahi karna chahiye hamay.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in any robot so I have no idea about robots and I also can't understand why people use robots to get money from forex. if the robot will get money from forex then what about our knowledge of forex and how we can learn about forex and become a successful trader. and I can easily say the TFOT robot is one of the best robots in 2012 and I'm sure it will be for 2013 as well. I have been using it for the past 2 years and until now it has been reliable.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in robo trading or whatever it's called, as we know most of the robots ade by marketing who don't know the risk capital of their clients .. and I personally tried only 1 or two .. But nothing worked for me .. So I don't recommend using a robot ... I would say doing manual trading because it can improve skills. . . Robots also don't know how to react when news is released or other major events occur. . .

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use but I don't have great experience about EA in my forex trading business and when I use it so first I take risks only in cent trading. and, I use forex robots to trade, there are various trading techniques that are used by traders to be successful. and I think 100% of all my trades are made by robots ... nobody trades on their own .... why should I confuse myself with lots of strategies that only lead us to get more confusion ... so if you don't know What to do. use a robot ... it works ...

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The $ 500 equity is a decent amount to start trading. If you use a 0.50 volume with InstaFx, then you will get a minimum limit of 1k pips. Although you can use a good money management system, but you have a better chance of getting the most trade. So, I think you should stay in the manual trading system instead of using any EA.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as I bet I only trust 3 robots that I found pretty good results, namely GainScope robot, mrobot scalper and newstrapping, but all I run manually, I learn the robot technique and then I run it manually but if you want to try it automatically no problem. Just you search for the robot later you will find it all ... and I don't know what is the best robot in forex trading but I want to share one thing with you that is that I don't believe in robots I always suffer losses when I use robots
    because robots work on a given strategy

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robot forex and authomated trading is not the best tool for me, I will not recommend it to others because of its shortcomings weighing the benefits, the robot can never apply stop loss, so traders can easily lose all of their trading capital and Bring the same money or work for me , there is already a similar thread like this and the only difference is another thread asking whether the Forex robot is functioning? I don't dare to entrust my money to robots even though I believe they can make money too as traders replace us sometimes. But remember that robots are robots and lack flexibility so make sure to keep an eye on robots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast