+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 LastLast

Thread: Which are better fixed spread or variable spread?

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think fixed spread is the best for trading cause then we dont need to be tensed about the news time to trade cause in the news time the variable spreads gets increased by a high amount and that is not good for the traders. So fixed spread is good for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon View Post
    Yes, mostly traders prefer fixed spreads because it will be easier to trade if the spreads is not wider because the consideration
    won't be changed too much if the spreads is not wider. But usually variable spreads is much lower than fixed spreads in forex and
    usually variable spreads is used for ECN account.
    but not all ECN account use variable spreads i guess, because i find one out there which use fix spread.
    but when we use ECN account, we charged commision,, i dont like this one, lol

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    i prefer fixed spread than variable spread. i like to trade in monday, when forex begins to open. in monday, sometimes pairs have gaps and i like to trade when the gaps appear and i can get profits with the gaps. in insta, the spread is fixed same as with the another days but many brokers give the variable spread, and i don't like it..
    Yes, mostly traders prefer fixed spreads because it will be easier to trade if the spreads is not wider because the consideration
    won't be changed too much if the spreads is not wider. But usually variable spreads is much lower than fixed spreads in forex and
    usually variable spreads is used for ECN account.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer fixed spread than variable spread. i like to trade in monday, when forex begins to open. in monday, sometimes pairs have gaps and i like to trade when the gaps appear and i can get profits with the gaps. in insta, the spread is fixed same as with the another days but many brokers give the variable spread, and i don't like it..

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fixed spread is better for the traders coz sometimes u can see 0.5 spread and when u open the position u suddenly saw the spread were 2 or more this dynamic change can make the problem and sometimes when market liquidity is low that time spread will be very much high ..for the better to trade with insta rebate so u can easily get fix 1.5 pips for major pairs

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some brokers offer fixed spread while others variable spread. Which spread are better in your opinion?
    They both are better because their advantages differ. Variable spreads are small but fixed spread are bigger. In forex variable spreads can change at any time without the traders knowledge and affect their strategy but in fixed spreads, this never happens.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use fixed spreads than dynamic spreads because using fixed spreads in forex is easier to manage than dynamic spreads.
    Dynamic spreads won't be same in one condition and the other condition. So it's easier to manage fixed spreads than dynamic spreads
    especially if there is volatile movement like when there is news.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think fixed spreads are the best since you will always know what you will pay.some brokers say that they charge as low as 0.2 pips but it is not all the time some times it can move until 4 or 5 pips.so you will never be sure if how many pips you have paid.but if it is offering fixed spread you can always monitor your broker and it is easy to count.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    if i had to choose, I would choose the fixed spread. many brokers that offer very low spreads, even only 0.5 pips. but, it is only a trap. when there is a very volatile market movements, suddenly spread widened to 5 pips. thus, it is very detrimental to a trader.
    really? what broker? i heard several times about that, but never experience, because i only trading in instaforex now,,
    maybe you can see the broker rules about the spread, maybe they have specific rules about that

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lights For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-16)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Some brokers offer fixed spread while others variable spread. Which spread are better in your opinion?
    yar main es forum main new appointed hoa hoon mauaja nahi pata k some broker offer karta han fixed spread ko or some broker variable spread data hana muja to speard ka bara main itina nhi pata ka fiexd spread acha hota ha ya para variable spread acha hota ha,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-07-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)