+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Leverage 1:2000 risky?

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    using this high leverage might lead the trader into believing he has plenty money in is trading account it is very little amount of margin will be removed from his trading account then the remaining will be there to support any open position that is in loosing side at the initial stage , so if he does not reduce his margin this might affect his overall performance in the online Forex trading business market ............................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    With leverage gives us a longer trading that is If we talk about leverage then myself will definitely choose the leverage 1:1000 as However, this is true because sepenuhnnya if your capital is in a very large deposit on the broker instance for $ 10,000 or more then to be able to get greater profits can use the leverage of the right not to be a problem and could have been till we are still beginners try not to use the leverage of 1:100 as great as we would easily loss and margin call because we will be in contact with locking and can not order anymore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Thanks
    dear friend
    as i remember that instaforex default average is 1:200 not 1:2000 .
    1:2000 is very risky as you said but 1:200 is a good average

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 146 For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Junior Member forex0008 is on a distinguished road forex0008's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no is not risky at all. it is a great opportunity for the retail trader or the new beginner. as it gives more power or margin to trade big lot with little money. its really a great step that instaforex has taken. but unfortunately my leverage is 1:50 and i cant change it in 1:2000

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex0008 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear friend you are right that, high leverage bear high risk in trading. Almost all broker offer leverage 1:2000 for real investing trader. But we should bear in mind that leverage facility is provided to to help trader to trade with little investment

but we should use it with clear justification but overall it is risky due to leverage help to open big trade with little equity , thanks.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fatimamoni00 For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11), raheel00 (2020-10-25)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee haa itna leverage mujhe bhi lagte hi to hi risky, my forex trading market ham jitn bhi carte trading hi wo jayda tar risk market i hi yuk ye hi yayda trading market hi jayda risky hi lure jis traders to pass forex trading due to thik knowledge hi unko yaha par jayda leverage using nahi because of chaiye, yay jayda leverage using kar se se profit to loss sath bhi jayda hi hoti hai. and the foreign exchange trading market, the main leverage, it is important. Ziada Tar Forex traders 1: 1000 ki leverage and prefers other cards. main benefits 1: 2000 using nai ki. but the best benefits are 1: 1000 ha.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-11)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This leverage will be too high AND ALSO that can specifically cause traders to think about you. He has a lot of money in his trading account even after opening a good trade because he requires a very small margin for you to open a good position with a high. Leverage is involved, but for the individual who really knows what he is doing. It is not possible for beginners to use real leverage. and like instaforex, make your own default just because 1: 2000 at any time opens an important currency credit account. is it definitely not safe? relating to one man can help us all through setting a strong example.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro new traders ko kaam leverage we use because chahiye new traders to liye acha rehta hi new traders ko jyada knowledge nahi hota hai aur chote capital mai use low leverage because hi best hi is liye new traders ko kaam hi leverage use because of chahiye and actually i no knowledge of leverage. Please give me a few points and tips about this.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This should be used when you confirm about trends that if you use money management, you will not use it so use very high leverage like 1: 1000 and 1: 500 in fact Even though you may not trade everything you have, it is a good leverage actually I think I am not a big business person so I need a small capital. My opinion is I am a small businessman so I am 1: 100 enough to use it and as a fellow trader, I suggest you still have to use leverage, because leverage gives us more trading long time, and also see our capital that is used for beginner traders with small capital, it is better to use large leverage for example 1: 500 and the best is 1: 200

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So when capital increases, leverage has to decrease, moreover, so I think I never took risks with such a dough capital, but I have a very small investment and I trade with low leverage in forex, just for me, it's only leverage, leverage, it affects us and we also have to balance between the MM engineering system and also our own psychology and that's not good you can get a margin call for low leverage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)