+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 699 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 6989

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / An excessive leverage.

Member z234 is an unknown quantity at this point z234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this trading always wants a right beginner i mean to say that for making success in this sectors the beginners should avoid mistaking in this trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Overleveraging is the no. 1 killer of beginner trading accounts. This si because beginners expect to make so much money in the short term and they fail to see the other adverse side of overleveraging their trading account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex beginners made various mistakes into forex market to become perfect or successful trader. Most of common mistakes, which beginners made are:-
    • Use of high leverage and high lot size
    • Take forex as fast money making formula
    • lack of know
    • ledge and Experience
    • Poor money management.
    • Not using SL and TP

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    reason newbie in forex traders make mistakes is because they don't have the ability to use equity with a low risk ..
    some newbie traders are always eager to make a lot of money in a short time with little equity ..
    and usually they do gambling to achieve

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online Forex trading can be very exciting for Forex beginners. Some Forex traders have strategy plan says I make 30 trades per day, but instead, then end up with 100 trades. This is a typical over trading mistake in Forex trading. Many forex traders feel the need to make the money back after an unfortunate loss. Emotions like greed, anger or revenge usually trigger over trading, which doesnt work in the long run. You need to set a stop-loss to minimize your risk rather than over trading.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a while most of us get loss simply by the mistake. our nation to know what exactly is the particular mistake in addition to how you can correct it for our business. when most of us discover the real reason for mistake next we are able to improver the investing business.

Junior Member olki is an unknown quantity at this point olki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is really true most of the case when some one start there journey in forex he face lots of problem , because he do not know every thing . in this business we need to be more serious when we start it for first time.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies want to make big amount of money in a short amount of time with their tiny account.. This is why they used bigger lots and leverage to maximize their profit.. as a result with just a couple of bad trades they lose their entire account.. I know this because even I did the same..
    Searching Myself...

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdoson View Post
    I really support you personally that many traders fail in the Forex. That is natural to do a mistake for a new trader. But I think that man can learn through mistake so not to be upset.
    I agree with you, if we are still a newbie and often make the mistake was only natural, because we are still learning, and in line with the existing errors, we will learn not to repeat any mistakes. And with experience we have, it will greatly help us to be more powerful to run the business better.

Senior Member darkhunter is an unknown quantity at this point darkhunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jab we met View Post
    OK i am agree with you most of the newer trader loss their money because the have some fear in their mind to loss of money so they do not open there trade on right time so they loss there money
    Yes you are right. Most of the new trader don't know what is right way to trade. I see some new trader buy signal but don't try to analysis the market. Too err is human so it may possible i can't be successful in 5 time but it's not tell me that i am all lessor. After that i learn something and make me a good trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 699 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)