+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 699 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 6989

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / An excessive leverage.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course using excessive leverage is stupid when we know that leverage is directly linked to risk, and it may lead to forceful closure of our trades by our broker due to insufficient margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is not the cause of loss. Losses caused by carelessness set the size of the trade. You have capital of $ 100, and force yourself to use 0.25 lot, this is a suicide attempt. So adapted to the use of margin capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab kuc app par depend karta hai kay app kia karna chata hain aur app kon sa leverage rahkana chata hain market app ko chiya kay jo hai kam sa kam leverage rahkan forex market may....

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes . . I prefer to use less leverage though it doesn't give me good profit.. Once i was frustrated with the small profits and took the highest leverag thinking market goes in my favour.. But that was the worst day and the biggest mistake i made in my life.. So i think its better to use only ordinary leverage..
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Member Finix is an unknown quantity at this point Finix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Leverage in Forex can be a decisive tool to maximize gains before but it can also ruin the novice trader. So do not take lightly this parameter. Abstain from trading until you understand how it works. If applicable, please ask your questions on the forum.
    I know high leverage is risky..but new traders take high leverage, because of their small size of account..If a trader invests 5000$ primarily, he can take a small leverage as his account is large enough..but traders with small account below 1k can take a bit large leverage to get the facility of big trades

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The error has been encountered in every business, and we can eliminate that with each failure mechanism is evaluate and update the same mistake, and after that I met you can not FOREX categorize still running.

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage in Forex can be a decisive tool to maximize gains before but it ... Get bonus for your posts! ... If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the ... errors of all that, many times what you are than to be able to move ... Only this can help you a lot. if you are new then you should need ...Excessive leverage ... -Excessive reliance on short‐term funding ... the Fed to stand before all those GWU students and avoid accepting a share ... them to absorb $200 billion a month in new paper to fund the TARP. ... employment, but is first and foremost concerned with asset prices. ... Good post, Bruce.Even general news accounts presuppose an understanding of terms like ... Some slices are entitled to the first payments that come in each month, and hence are the ... You go out and borrow $90 million from other people, typically by selling ..... new Beginners articles to this page and started adding them as new posts.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anush View Post
    I think leverage is really serious for forex trader. If trader use leverage decently then trader can avoid lots of risk. Money direction and try direction group use leverage for their grouping. So trader should carefully use leverage.
    Of course using excessive leverage is stupid when we know that leverage is directly linked to risk, and it may lead to forceful closure of our trades by our broker due to insufficient margin.

Senior Member farhannasir is an unknown quantity at this point farhannasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    issue is that when newbie begin their dealing they can not know what they want to do in currency trading they just come the industry and begin dealing without understanding
    anything about the market

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually leverage is like a two edged sword and if handled wrong and without knowing the proper application, it can lead to diseaster. but i believe that if you know the risks and if you dont have enough capital its better to use big leverage that to use small free margin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 699 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 690 698 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)