+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 699 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 6989

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / An excessive leverage.

Senior Member Isafan87 is an unknown quantity at this point Isafan87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Leverage in Forex can be a decisive tool to maximize gains before but it can also ruin the novice trader. So do not take lightly this parameter. Abstain from trading until you understand how it works. If applicable, please ask your questions on the forum.
    Erm, I though leverage is good, it help us to maximize our capital in trading. Actually it depends on how the person trade using what leverage. But until now and I have been trading for the past 2 years, my leverage doesn't effect my trade at all. No problems at all.
    I am LEARNING and SHARING. PATIENCE makes PROFITS.. Always LEARN first before we EARN.. Good luck all!!

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage that can be used instead by beginner or not, but based on the capital that you use, if you have small, you will be hard if you use a little leverage, if you have a large capital, would be very risky if you use large leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think excessive leverage is a safe transmute for gaining much profit but it also make author losses.so for the mastermind it instrument be avoided to set overweening investment.as a conceiver if they set pampering investment they give surrender on losses con firmly so they gift grappling a bad statement which present tempt them to allot up forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is not the cause of loss. Losses caused by carelessness set the size of the trade. You have capital of $ 100, and force yourself to use 0.25 lot, this is a suicide attempt. So adapted to the use of margin capital.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners you have to learn Forex trading, getting experience in it, Practice on demo account when you feel confident then open a trading account and invest small amount.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most people with a smaller capital using leverage 1:1000, because then he could have a margin of more than 1:1000 leverage below. I also use this leverage, because it is easier to calculate the margin.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    excessive leverage is always very risky. here leverage means how much loan you are taking from your brokerage house. if this amount is high then for little price falling you can loss your whole money. i think 1:2 leverage amount is less risky and it is optimum.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your advise is very sound and should be taken in seriously by all novices for trading. i learnt it the hard way by getting my trading account blown off for three times and the last time it happened because of an excessive use of leverage. it is a handy tool but it cuts both ways so make sure you dont get cut.

Senior Member forex8182 is on a distinguished road forex8182's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage in Forex can be a decisive tool to maximize gains before but it can also ruin the novice trader. So do not take lightly this parameter. Abstain from trading until you understand how it works. If applicable, please ask your questions on the forum.
    theek kaha ap ne sir forex trading market me aik acha trader ban'ne ke liye aur profit kamane ke liye forex trader aur beginner trader ko inhi mistakes ko avoid karna parta hai

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience in forex trading, leverage using is very much important for success in forex. Maximum trader loss in forex trading to excessive use leverage. Forex is the highly risky financial market only the reasons of high leverage. So a trader perfectly use leverage for maximize the profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 685 of 699 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 683 684 685 686 687 695 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)