+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 314 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right, I feel constantly always managing our arrangements before we tend to be part of the market and also the risks they need, on my behalf I am constantly producing substitute money management and ideas with the risks I prefer to use usually martingale set up to increase my profit. and I think that's a big mistake that all beginners, who do not have a work plan. In this market, you need to create rules and always read your plans and your money management rules before starting any position. Working without any restrictions in forex can destroy your account and what most new merchants do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-07-07)

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jitne marzi eur's hon jitni marzi usd dollars hon hum ko beginners traders ko bad mistakes se avoid karne ki zarurt hai agr hum ko real trading plan pe work karna hai to hum ko Forex main success ke lyie shai tara se work karne ki zarurt ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-25), billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (1)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to formulate and then, we will become a mature merchant in the future of a real trading plan. A trading plan, that does not mean we will see the yen and put a stop trading plan consisting of two mainlosing then we learn from them and solve the weakness. Experiences and experiences are the best lessons we have bought with for your trading activities and more specific plans for every trade you make and you are right that mistakes should be avoided by the begineers in forex trading because if you trade forex trading trades with hot thoughts and if you trade in forex trading with emotion then your way to trade in forex trading is not good and as a result you lose money in forex trading in a very easy way.

Member ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999 has a brilliant future ravi999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 273 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhai main aapki bat se puri tarah sehmat hu forex trading main beginner ke pas learning nae hoti hai isliye wo trading karte waqt galti kar baithta hai hum log mistake ko kam karke chalna chahiye kynki hum log mistake jitna krenge loss utna jyada hoga aap slow trading kare high lot wali gambling kabhi nae kre kynki jab jab aap market main risk lenge guaranty hai ki aapko loss hoga meri opinion main aap in sabse bache

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ravi999 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-29), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-24), mian5575405 (2018-06-26), Raja551 (2018-06-30), sarfraz786 (2018-06-29), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29)

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the smallest amount in your last post you that "You have an honest possibility if an hour of candle together closes below getting about low or higher than a high playground.If the whole goal is now the former candle block graph is four hours under or higher than the point of swing, that is a very strong possibility.I do not agree with the locution that sim mercantilism is useless.Sim mercantilism helps you check start just like make you leverage to enter the market.and Forex is the online path in my experience. disagree with you I think you are alter Men reach errors everywhere Especially in forex there is a big chance to straighten out the mistakes So the new people in the forex larn mold from their mistakes By the live, they are present definitely fit in.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an online business in the world. I agree with you, we have to make a good strategy with a good plan to make a deal and make a profit, we have to update it at any time, we will not keep making plans in all trades, we also have to make plan B to be replaced by the real deal if the deal does not go as we expected and Plan and discipline is the key to the success of a task. so I think it's very important. as a new merchant a trader who can not understand the real situation when they trade randomly and face difficult realities. so need to have the right plan to trade !!

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I agree with you, we should try to make excellent and excellent strategies such as trying to make specials and even try to make mistakes, we have to change apps in all days, you will never continue to often gather in all many of the exchanges we, you might as well try to make a strong concept P have to get out of place through your official usually if the concept does not really happen after we dream of. and I really assume that the lack of your legitimate Forex trading methods is generally a bit unhealthy for beginners, individual methods are vital to using emerging markets, to ensure you will need to generate a method of fact that for more problems you can expect to enter promoting when the industry is of course all the places where you can expect to release the final raid.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    avoidance is a very important thing in forex for beginners because beginners do not know about forex very well they learn about forex and when they start working they have little mistake and lose face because when start work in real trading then they do not have enough knowledge and experience about trading that's why they face losses and I think a good beginner or professional trader, all that is needed to plan, because the plan will definitely run much better without a plan, and plan even though we are wrong in the first place but will surely be in the race in the second order, so it was very nice indeed.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt when I go along with the guys at the event starter do not have an authentic dealing approach they certainly will not achieve achievement with fx it's really necessary to get the benefits of deciding to hold the intended item for example the amazing secret that has the benefit of managing possibilities in addition to useful experiences. and Thinking trading is one of the measures to form vibrant trading construction and thus, epilepsy of trading direction is one misstatement that can be a danger of misunderstanding for any dealer. When we make ideas about artifacts, we can set strategies and indicators in accordance with counseling and do not sort projects is the exclusive meaning we mean for commerce.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am compatible with you, we have succeeded in achieving a profitable strategy with a mature design to act in the transaction and clarify it, we update at any time, we will not give constant clues in all our trades, we also have to modify the B counseling that was present replaced by the original if it's a spate and I'm definitely not bothering you. I'm sure you're right. Mature males generate miscalculations wherever you go. Specifically with fx, we have a great chance to generate problems. So those who are completely new to Forex should learn from the problem. To be able to practical knowledge, they will be smart with the future ...............

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 314 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)