+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 334 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3331

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Member monwarul1989@yahoo.com is an unknown quantity at this point monwarul1989@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think it is not so wrong if we except lot of profit in a sort time in forex trading.but the bad role is ,if we think as the new traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zulqurnaine is an unknown quantity at this point zulqurnaine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very risky maket and a newbie trader need to learn before joining the forex market real account. without training he will loose all his investment. A new trader also need to have knowledge about the analysis the market trend and how to post a right trade. He also adopt the money strategy to reduce their losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by enter View Post
    there have many of the thing that the begiiner need to avoid to make them can not got the loss, but actually they can not avoid to got the loss on the forex, because loss is also one part of the forex business that we can also got
    Thats true, and I totally agree with that. Loss is part of this forex trading business. Every trader can getting loss in their trade, even if he/she already senior and experienced trader. And we should not worry about it, we only need to keep win-loss ratio higher in win side.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member saharia is an unknown quantity at this point saharia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The premiere "Greeting! I'm new to forex. I'd start. How should I put and how unsound can I hit 100,000 euros in profits? ". How umteen present can we not discover this reprimand! No, you module not get privileged with Forex. If you get it faculty not be long but period of get. To reckon of living in income from forex, we must devote full-time and also research a lot, ie how ofttimes to reach a clean on the reactionary metre. This is a elongate noesis that takes several annnes.

As a new merchant, if you handle to get finished the archetypal period, after which galore traders are sharing up, you may be competent to take, over the months and life what can you do acquire on abroad change. Thence, be patient and do not leave your job today!
    insurers to refrain for beginners / fantastic expectations of gains

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is the most logical thinking as most of us think that in forex we will be able to conquer the world in a day or two but it is not like this in reality.The reality is this that it is a proper business and it takes its own time for flourishing and we have to show a lot of patience in the execution of the trading.The best way to progress in the forex is to think a head at least two to five years and one should try to build the equity in a slow manner.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I think the biggest mistake is the mindset of having big and unrealistic expectation which are bound to break your heart when they will not be fulfilled. We should have expectation such that can be fulfilled without a big risk and so we can stay for long.
    and for it we need to think with realistic and always put the order with relevant, just see the market condition with right and we do not make a great dream blind the mind, and as you said here the biggest mistake is the mindset of having big unrealistic expectation
    do the best we can

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anass View Post
    I most fully human, you enter a foreign currency for the first time with you, but I agree, get the benefits immediately without having to learn patience and their good and have a lot of good in their own in a foreign career you want, it takes the effort of learning and like any other business, gaining experience and to succeed in it, foreign exchange is that to make money on it, make a profit as soon as possible or I do not think it would be easier not to be too greedy
    we should really have a good chance in this business if we have all the plans, the plan to improve the ability of the analysis that we have plans to set with good money management with risk management so we have the right to obtain a safe and good trade

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are usually for beginners are always anxious to rich with the shortest possible time. eventually they forget that there are risks. was reminded of myself the first time once familiar forex.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners trade se pehle hi jitna profit ka ummid karte hay woh mumkin nehi hota hay.Aur is ke liye toh woh risk hi lete hay aur phir result hota hay lose me.Is liye forex me trade karte waqt traders ko indiscipline hokar trade nehi karna chahiye.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to overcome it or to get cntrol over it we must know the reason behind it that is when a trader get involved into forex he see that billions are trader in his front on trading screen and at that time he try to earn all and fail. Trader must believe that he have to get his own share from this market and that should be realistic and appropriate with his investments.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 331 of 334 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)