+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 491 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #2

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #3

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #4

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

2017-12-18   02:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, beginners should must trade in demo account to learn and get experience in Forex trading market. They should must learn it to become a successful trader. If they will not learn then they will only get loss in Forex trading market.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the beginer trader are greed, bad money management and inpatient to waiting the good moment for opening the position. many practice in demo account and don't hesitage to asking to the other trader in the forum if you find any problem while you do the forex trading. for bigners the market and hone their trading skills is a good idea, I think a successful person is one who can learn the experience and lesson of people from every

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the mistake that should to avoid for the beginer trader are greed, bad money management and inpatient to waiting the good moment for opening the position. many practice in demo account and don't hesitage to asking to the other trader in the forum if you find any problem while you do the forex trading. for bigners the actual recommendation may be that you need to need to discover it 1st after which attempt regarding the trade as well as for learning you need to offer time for them to demo account and discover from it and demo account is extremely helpfull for many so we can find out about forex trading simply from it and once learning from it we've trade on actual account it is extremely best for those.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko expeeriewnce pehle banana chahiye,trader ko esme market me samajhna chahiye,trader esme ache se experience hoga to wo market me sahi entry apne analysis kar sakenga,trader ko esme rule follow karna hoga..

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders to do simulation account to understand the market and hone their trading skills is a good idea, I think a successful person is one who can learn the experience and lesson of people from every practice, and brave trade execution plans in the next trading person. A good trader every day in the perfect trading system, their own continuous learning, events are often performed by a new merchant is too a hurry in doing deals in the market and I guess if they can be patient then they will be able to get more results. I think the mistake they are not able to control themselves so that they are too quick to enter the market and make transactions that would result he got was a poor outcome
    learning....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new traders have mind set to possess abundant coming from shopping for and selling forex trading. when you have the utterly incorrect mind set, you'll finish up higher expectations and likewise payback. Costs risky. here is that the cause behind disappointment achievable dealers. You had to possess the right plan errors in the form of lack of experience, it can be a factor of a person getting losses, because he was not familiar with the market conditions that happen, because I think market conditions are dynamic, today's price movement is not necessarily the same for tomorrow.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the best way to use demo account until mastering ourself with a strategy and that is the time we can start to trade live. but the biggest mistakes of the newbies is when they hear about fore and the earning potential of it then they are in a hurry to trade live without knowing even the basics so i was one the them and it cost me too much. if i could keep my savings util today i could make better profit rather than losing all of them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

kkkk (2020-04-07)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forx you should just learn first. it is good for you. not invest huge money in starting. and avoid greed. greed is not good for new members. inexperinces member should invest little money in this business. and i think new traders trade along together using greed that's the massive mistake as a result of new traders create a few low deposit and while not knowledge therefore for the reason that case thay take risks to take thier money huge. other then these cant do this as a result of lack of knowledge

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you're correct, practicing in only one demo account isn't sufficient. So to comprehend the behavior of market we should apply in greater than one broker's demo account. And we should additionally attempt to keep records in our at any time trade. We should additionally attempt to analyze the factors of loss and check out to not repeat them. Yes, Most from the new trade several mistakes inside the Forex market. I think the shortage of information which you got to build these mistakes, however each seller ought to attend swap these or else turn into a loser inside the Forex market.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is power for beginner or senior trader for getting profit, terribly necessary for beginner to extend expertise along with learn and trade along with demo account or real account, however ensure if you need have take expertise from real account use tiny invest, and than from the expertise you'll a lot of develop your expertise, as a result of beginners do mistake is inexperience.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes every beginner and every trader should avoid all time any mistake because some mistake can be big loss so every trader or every every newbie should to know about forex trade and need to know market movement than need to market analysis and need to chart analysis so that they can get a good idea about forex trade market. trader ko khoob ache se karna koi bhi mistake ho usse solve karne ki zroorat hoti hai usse sudharna chahiy uske baad hi kaam karna chahiy yadi aisa nhi karege to bahut hi acha ho iske jai kuch nhi hoga ye dunia ka mast bussiness hia .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 491 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)