+ Reply to Thread
Page 991 of 997 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 989 990 991 992 993 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,910 of 9962

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    my trading mistake is always to make reprisals on the market and unable to control my emotions when trading ..
    I have several times got a margin call for it and I had to change my way of trading
    Last edited by oscar; 2012-06-09 at 08:05 PM.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a lot of mistakes in which workers Forex as a result of speed and tension, greed and therefore must be put capital management forex to work and not by the deviation so as not to lose our capital and we must be patient

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Over trading with big lot orders to take revenge on the market should be avoided to prevent further loss in trading leading to a margin call. Most of us get frustrated by loss and don't want to accept the defeat, but the energy should be guided to learn and improve trading.
    Yes I agree with you... Mistakes to be avoided for new traders is do not ever wear a large Lot, it will make you a big loss and MC. Beginners should use a small lot to hone the skills of market analysis. Many beginners do not wait to get a big profit in a short time. I think it's ridiculous, although there are a newbie who is quickly gaining profit, it is a fortune, but you will not always get lucky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Over trading with big lot orders to take revenge on the market should be avoided to prevent further loss in trading leading to a margin call. Most of us get frustrated by loss and don't want to accept the defeat, but the energy should be guided to learn and improve trading.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    After discovery of the error, hopefully will not again repeat the same mistakes. Only the strong determination and desire to change yourself is the most basic. Error is a reasonable, but not be fair if it happens repeatedly.
    For beginners is a reasonable error that occurs perhaps more than once because that's novice with this finding things that would be a valuable lesson and will make him better understand how the currency market movements that actually yan, if the novice is not paying attention and did not follow rules, the trading forex just like gambling for land so them

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with your statement i think beginners will learn a lot from this statement, and if they adopt these points then they can be good and successful traders with in no time,

Banned naveedkhan is an unknown quantity at this point naveedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mistakes inexperienced banda nahe karga to seekai ga kaisi?
    jab wo ghaltheya karain ga to istarah os ko is business ka sahe pata chalega. aur yi aik haqeqat hai ki seektha wahe banda hai jo koshash kartha hai aur kabe kabar wo apni koshasho mi nakam be hosaktha hai.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    avoid trading a live account when you havent done enough of your home work on a demo account,trade as long as you will take to get the whole thing about trading forex, its real and your money will go and when it does,no one will be there to refund, avoid a live account as much as posible.

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They loose a collective one hundred pips. This much is true, in fact, most of the starter for the loss of open positions for a long time left. Close offers quick profit. We do not do it.

Senior Member Adnan is an unknown quantity at this point Adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks so much for this post... i myself am a newbie but i have get many things which i think are good for me to start in my original account but i am still waiting for it to get something new. i would like to tell every newbie to practice as much as possible...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 991 of 997 FirstFirst ... 491 891 941 981 989 990 991 992 993 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)