+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 503 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The withdraw period is usually 1 to 7 hours in most of the forex sites and I think, it is just like instant. There should be one improvement in the forex sites which is to allow withdraw on weekends also. It will help great when someone needs money at weekend.

It is so boring and irritating to wait for Monday to withdraw your funds. I think this is more important than instant withdraw but I don't think this idea will be implemented.

i believe it is understandable if a forex broker does not pay on weekends, remember they are also human beings and they also need breaks. if a broker takes 1-7 hours to process a payment request, i think that is not very long. i do not think a forex broker should have instant payment system (as i have mentioned before), because people can abuse the system if there are loopholes.

i am yet to withdraw money from any forex broker, so i may not know how does it feel to get paid from a forex broker. although if i get paid from UWC (because of my posts in fxfred), i may have a bit of experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is said very mush right. That the risk management in the forex trading is of the greatest importance. It will make sure that the risk on the account for the trade in specific is not going to have the serious harm to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mokas is an unknown quantity at this point mokas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think you friend for sharing that and i can say that risk management or money management is the key of success and i recommend to use stop loss is very important and mainly for beginners

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    use good risk management is one safe way to save the account of the defeat of quite large. Your strategy seems attractive enough, it may need to be tried at a later time.
    yes i agree with you for this , that a money management it's important ; i think i have a strategie just should add a risk management to can have a good strategie and have a profit in finale , thank you

Junior Member maa is an unknown quantity at this point maa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it below immediate support for buy trades and above immediate resistance for sell trades or below the previous swing low so we dont lose big if trade goes wrong way and also stop loss dont get trigger until there is sentimental change.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here i dont see any specific strategy and it is just the past value and when i have knowledge of the past value and then i can present it to you with any style you want and my strategy will then you see the best of all of them.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex risk management can make the difference between your survival or sudden death with forex trading. You can have the best trading system in the world and still fail without proper risk management. Risk management is a combination of multiple ideas to control your trading risk. It can be limiting your trade lot size, hedging, trading only during certain hours or days, or knowing when to take losses.

Banned apexirfan is an unknown quantity at this point apexirfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk mengment main kam ka maza tu hai per is main app ki account balance ka bhi zada huna zaroori hai nahi tu app ka account zero hu sakta hai is liye money mangment ka bhi khiyal rakhna huta is ke bagher app ka profit bhi risk main huta hai aur loss hune ka indesha zada huta hai app ko zada pareshni hu sakti hai is liye app ko normal level main tradinfg karna hu gya

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Queen View Post
    I think FX is definitely not a hallucination in which all is actually ambiguous. In the event you implement the procedures diligently ,profit comes naturally not to mention persons, which are only confusing about benefits then fact will never leave worry and also encounter is just just a great addition , beginners may also undertake worthwhile action if they implement the specific rules .
    Its a very good say that as a trader we can plan anything related to Forex trading for our betterment but such thinking should be executed properly and our plans should get the real touch in the real trading world.Then only traders can get the success in trading

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use good risk management is one safe way to save the account of the defeat of quite large. Your strategy seems attractive enough, it may need to be tried at a later time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 503 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)