+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 503 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5024

Thread: Open positions by using proper Risk Managment.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acha formula use kro aur risk say bacho aur maine ek cheez not kri h ki risk toh kaafi logo ko ho raha h agr aap ek baar ache say guide kre forex ke baare m toh pka sucsess prapt hoga so i belive luck and god decision

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good formula to apply risk management in Forex trading and newbie can understand it easily. I am use manual risk management method and i calculate risk with simple method of ma thematic. I used stop loss on 5% to 7% of my open trade and also my take profit level i set in my trade is 5% in all open trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member theplayer17 is an unknown quantity at this point theplayer17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from the picture you show, it is Position of supply and demand areas. I feel very good explanation, and again there is the placement of stop loss, take profit. indeed, this system is the most simple in my opinion, because the logic is simple, there are no buyers and sellers seek to profit from their correction and price trends.

good article

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very impressed with this type of technique which you are using in your trading. In the forex trading every position is having some amount of risk. So we have to divide our risk in small parts. We have to take the full risk when the market is favor of us.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will be easierll-off|softer} in mercantilism once mercantilism in any position that we tend to do is we place limits the chance that we'll get, meaning we've been ready to perceive o.k. that this business is high risk, and that we ought to be ready to use applicable risk management so as to survive during this business

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can make the position order by taking into account that we have, do not make a big trading risks. 10% risk of each position I think we could use, by placing a stop loss order to avoid big losses. stop loss is very bervareasi, depending on trading systems that we use

Member fxcropoz is an unknown quantity at this point fxcropoz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it makes the position of the business risk management in forex trading is important for traders. Matter fact I always wanted to make a position here to risk management. resika management use 10% of your acount

Senior Member mturk2007 is on a distinguished road mturk2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to learn all the risk management accounts that you do not put the lost point out but then I learned tha
    t the exit point and stop-loss is something very, very important

Senior Member hassaan is an unknown quantity at this point hassaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey thank you very much for the post and this is the post full of information and i get to know that how we can make good money by managing our risks and it helps us a lot in decreasing the risk level.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk management is what I always do in these transactions to my account can help reduce loss along with safer you can not manage risk, you can not succeed with forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 503 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)